Tree of Savior Forum

Impossible quest to solo

There is a quest in sassuy room V91 where you have to spawn portals then destroy them. But its physically impossible to do this on any class that does not have stealth. Too many monsters spawn and interrupt the castings. It should be an instance version because its clearly screwing over solo players. and I can tell you I don’t feel like dying 10x trying to do this since you didn’t add a single warp statue inside of the whole dungeon… K thanks

I soloed it without stealth so it is possible… But it was a pain in the ass.

I hid on the stairs and kept spawning it at the bottom of the stairs, regardless, this quest needs to be fixed for others even if i found a way to do it

I think all, if not most classes at least has a knockdown/back skill that can take care of that, I did solo with 2 chars so far that area.

Completed solo with chaplain.

I soloed that quest with my warlock, but used a cheap trick: stay close to a portal in a corner, wipe the monsters around, rest, wait for the portal to respawn at the same spot, repeat. Takes longer, but works well.

The problem for me is another quest where you have to close portals in that dungeon (Valandis 91?), and the screen turn into “cutscene” mode, then after a few disarmed portals the game generate one OUTSIDE of the cutscene area (just outside so you can see it but not interact with it) and you have to abandon the quest and restart…

Or you can ask someone to help you, no?

Last years people became introverts, so most of time they don’t like to socialize in game. That is why mmo genre is dying. :tired:

Completed solo with a sapper musket. Felt like hell compared to my wizard and cleric, but hey, it’s doable.

I noticed when you kill enough mobs the horde gradually thins down until eventually hardly any start spawning and you can close them at your leisure.

Every quest in an MMO shouldn’t be able to be soloed.

Bring back people trying to quest on R8 patch release :distinguished:

Honestly with this level-up event going on I am completely ignoring quests. Will probably have a ton of cards stockpiled at max level :tired: