Tree of Savior Forum

Immature Anti-Gold Selling Measures

Do not compromise gameplay and playing environment to prevent something that is optional to players. Encourage gameplay, not discourage. Proper promotion and education will deter Goldsellers.

And if you cannot stop them, join them. Similar to Guild Wars 2. Create your own legal way of getting in game cash. I wouldn’t agree for real life currencies to be converted to in-game credits, but it is a way to curb illegal gold selling especially if you are so red-eye upon those gold sellers, maybe you should do it.

What i am saying is that whatever measures IMC have implemented to curb illegal gold selling is stupid and are immature tactics. Look long term. Focus on the players.

Not the best english, but you get my point. Happy players, healthy income.

2 Likes

Gold sellers actually exist while exist people who buy from them.

1. users but from them gold, sponsoring them to do their work that way
  2. users crying that the trade system made their life bad(which is true), but turning off that function right now will increase the amount of bots and gold sellers by ~ 30-60%, when the game will be out the amount of bots and sellers will be twice higher and so on.

In Guild Wars 2 gold sellers still exist btw.
Cause their prices are much cheaper than the official.

Thats the thing they will always exist so IMC needs to stop ruining our game experience to annoy them.

Honestly, currently im more likely to give money to the gold sellers than IMC. That latest announcement they put out makes me want to support the other side.

3 Likes

the same way with WoW, even in a p2p games, they still exist and there is a long list of games that they farm to sell. They will do w/e they can to earn $$ from the player. Trading is the core of an MMORPG, and without that, it would feel very out of place. While the AH exist, the trade limit is just killing the core part of MMORPG.

2 Likes

They can just make a report button and some sort of chat-guards to get rid of farmers and spammers.
this will do at least some damage to sellers and at least make the game look better.

I’m more impressed that this trade limit also works for characters within account, so I dont think its only because of sellers.

Here the solution to the trade problems.

1 Like

Dozens of bots everywhere (and it’s EA), most of them priests, almost every one of them has arde dagger that is more expensive than the “anti-bot” Token. The anti-bot system does not work, it’s really immature, it’s more like an anti-player system atm.

I do hope that IMC uses EA to to get dosh out of botters and then implement actually working and not playerbase killing antibot measures.
They also need to ban buyers and make some flashy firing squads so people know that buying silver will get their character, that they spent time leveling, getting gear and other stuff, banned.

2 Likes