Tree of Savior Forum

IMC wont raise my tp limit

Bought $200 of TP three weeks ago, been trying to talk to support everyday since, i got the same previous answer

What the ■■■■ is this? There is no place where it says i would have a limit, and why let a costumer buy ■■■■■■■ 2k tp if they arent allowed to spend it?

d1 qs w2 w3

Can something be done about this? What does my steam purchase data has anything to do with it? I only have ToS on my steam, i can provide credit card info, receipt, anything, what kind of shitty method of fraud prevention is this?

@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan

1 Like

Hello IMC staff @STAFF_Bob are you going to delete this as well?

You might want to fix issues with tp limitation, your customer support is trash.

Data from card

@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Bob

I can provide any info you guys need, document, day of purchase, receipt, i just want this resolved.

@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan

Theres just no way a paying costumer has to resort spamming on forum to try and get attention of the staff to have an issue resolved because the support is a god damn bot

A+

@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan

Ill be keeping my daily support log here until the issue is resolved/we get the staff to answer.

@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan

Oh yea, same answer again ˆˆ

@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan

Ill keep you guys posted, so far i’ve been contacted by no staff to try and resolve my issue, and the ticket system answers with this.

Always.

How many tries will i need?

@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan

You need to spend at least $5 to purchase game on steam.
IMPORTANT: Is purchase game on steam, not purchase tp through steam.

1 Like

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3330-IAGK-7663&l=dutch

IMC uses the steam verified status + support verification to prevent stolen credit card accounts from buying and force refunding.
Refunds for stolen cards make IMC lose money since they don’t get back the taxes STEAM takes on every sale on refund.

1 Like

There’s a myth going around that it’s based on some Steam user account limits, but to even purchase TP to begin with you’d have to add more than $5 to your steam wallet before authorizing the TP purchase thus making it impossible to even have a Steam limited user account and TP at the same time.

Its actually just straight up fraud BS from IMC.

Old accounts are not limited even without spending. New accounts can’t even add friends without spending 5 dollars on steam.
So you can have an old account and be virtually limited even if you have friend list enabled and can buy tp.

Has anyone here successfully tried requesting for raising or removal of spending limit? How long did it take?

My steam accounts is two years old, so thats not the case.

1 Like

I’ve been trying since i bought it, 6 of february, so far i wasnt able to.

My last ticket is 8 days old and is in progress, lets see if it works this time.

and my replies havent been answered.

so far is been hell trying to do anything with the money i spent in the game :smiley:

@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan

Well, it’s a month limit. It is march 1th today, so you might be able to spend some TP now :stuck_out_tongue:

I know you’re joking but i have 1700 tp i cant spend

1 Like

IMO it really should be a VERY BIG explanation text when you buy tp so you dont deal with what im dealing

inb4 i miss the catch up packs that i especially put the tp for because they dont lift my tp soon enough

that would be :no_good_woman: