Tree of Savior Forum

IMC, when parties attempts to enter dungeons, put them in the queue for entering the dungeon instead, and party matchmaking likewise

The idea is that when parties (or players) tries to queue for dungeons, the dungeon would put them in a queue list to enter on a first come first serve basis, this would eliminate all sorts of unfairness and uncertainty when then player/party are spamming over entering the dungeon.

(This is especially crucial for Telsiai due to the huge influx of players and traffic when dungeon resets, it goes on for more than just a few hours.)

The same concept applies to party search where players are being put in a queue until they meet their teammates which assumed are also in the top queue. Sick of these “Please check after Mission Instances Excess Count”, doesn’t even make sense, I still have two runs left IMC, Christ.

Posted this on reddit but took redditor’s advice to put here.

2 Likes

Partial party queue is something pretty new to the MMORPG world. I doubt the developers will add such a system any time soon.

this will not happen.

“parties” cannot enter dungeons.

i mean, you can do it, but it splits you up and takes each character separately.
sometimes you get lucky and all get in together. sometimes you don’t.

meanwhile, “Please check after Mission Instances Excess Count” is bad english for “The Dungeon Servers are Full. Please try again in a few minutes.”

Rather than do anything complicated or fancy they just need to get dungeon servers that aren’t toasters and can actually handle the load the player base puts on them.

2 Likes

It sounds more like a generic error message. "Please check after ". Yeah the game could do more to improve on its interface and error messages.

Sighz personally I would rather they delay the f2p to solve all the problems first before releasing it out to the public.

1 Like

lmao, 2 days to go… a bit late for that!

So basically you want to FORCE people to party even if the people just want to play by themselves. So me and a friend would be forced to join other jackoffs that we didnt ever want to party with in the first place and ruin our experience under your rules. We may want to do a full clear but the rest of the group rushes forward and does just the boss, killing our full clear chances and exp gain.

Thats not right.

Here’s what op is suggesting:

Do you know how the search for party queue works? It gets you a party and when the dungeon channels are full, you go back to queue.

What he is proposing is once someone creates a party (even if you’re not a full party) and try to enter the dungeon, you go to a separate queue for players in a party. You enter the dungeon without a full party, you play the dungeon without a full party but you’re still going to enter the queue. That’s it.