Tree of Savior Forum

IMC, we need to talk, about the Railgun

IMC, dear and precious lord over us, who nerfs and buffs whatever you feel like touching, and gives us bugs we can laugh or cry about.

I’m here today to ask you sincerely for one thing: Reducing as much as possible the lag generated by the Railgun combo (Ice wall + Energy blast).

I believe the most effective way of doing it would be by making the “ice shards” that are born from the ice wall, minimalistic, just a white paint dot, the most simple particle ever. Like now it’s somekind of shiny orb thing, but welp.

I ask this because personally, I like combos, i like party play, and people call me troll for having gimmick builds (ok i’m a little troll).

I made a Railgun myself, i got an ice wall gem, and i play with cleric2 monk3’s, we reach lvl 19 ice wall, 20 tiles, with 5k MATK and rune of ice, 5 lvl 10 chappa cards and 3 tomb lords.

Brutal burst damage.

BUT WE CRASH OUR CLIENTS MOST OF THE TIME, OR WE CRASH OTHERS.

Because the railgun has so many f***ing effects, it simply crashes people, or freezes your visuals. People don’t wanna play with me anymore.

IMC please undergo testing to reduce the lag generated when firing an Ice Wall + Energy blast combo, and also Ice Wall + energy blast + breaking wheel.

Yours sincerely, ArenaWaifu AKA That railgun tryhard over there.

1 Like

Should’ve been in “suggestions”, but yep, when I see a Cryro, I rather go grinding somewhere else

Ok moved.
I put it there, cause well, it crashes the game.

I think a way to mitigate this would be using fpssavior and setting it to low mode, it blocks almost every effect…

done it already, 20 ice walls are too much, and Super Low doesn’t let you see your teammates position