Tree of Savior Forum

IMC please have Mercy of us: swordsman and monks! make stamina number bigger!

Make the number of stamina BIGGER!!!
Can you imagining play and have to watch this number on a small screen to avoid be stoped because stamina??

Or even better:
Make a alert to when Stamina reach 10 left! Just like when the cadence is not completed yet, can be the same, anything. That will be awesome for us!!!

Really… LOL…why not get your eyes check or wear glasses.The Stamina number is fine,wow people will nitpick at anything these days.

What’s next?

IMC can you enlarge the face portrait because I can’t see my head LOL.

dude you are a swordsman or monk???
do you have a screen of notebook with 14’ inches?

you kiddin me? the game have a good bar for HP and SP, but if i complaim about Stamina Guide User Interface, its nitpick? You will use the portrait to fight right? I will not say bad words here.
who are you to judge how other people see the game, you are just a gamer who dont have trouble with this, while other people who need to use Stamina to fight can simple receive real benefits from this.
That mean you are nothing.

I play them both and its fine I use the items call Stamina pills lol so I don’t have to worry too much about looking.When you play Monk a lot you got a feeling of when to pop your pills and when to look at your stamina bar.

But hey if they do it then that’s good news for you but IMC have more important things to worry about then a Stamina bar that is working fine but need to change in size because your eyes can’t see it well.

Good luck to you and I hope that IMC read this and follow through.I am not going to reply back here because it will just encourage the thread to be alive and you may have a valid reason but I want IMC to focus on much important things before adding this silly request.

Or hope that there is a new addon update from some of the coders to give you that wish.

This may help you…
Here a gift

Enjoy man