Tree of Savior Forum

IMC needs to watch this to learn how they are destroying iToS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwI0u9L4R8U all I can say is: Truth, and its the path itos is going.

Here’s another good one: Doing free to play wrong. IMC Pay attention to this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhz9OXy86a0

1 Like

Pretty sure IMC is totally aware how this works. They did Granado Espada. pfftt

This is obvious stuff though, its just that some people dont want to accept it.

Just like most fresh f2p mmos, imc seems to be sitting on a fine line :

We respect our players and will not make it p2w vs $$$$$

Going back and forth. I bet it won’t be long before they drop the actual bomb

Geesh anyone else remember what DLC prices was before OBT started? it caused quite the fuss to a point where IMC just made a poll where we could vote what prices seemed the most fair.

you guys keep on asking for a real end game

now you have it lol

the dlc prices voting was needed, because the game is running through steam. Prices are different for everyone and exploits existed. I don’t mind and never regretted spending on the founder packs in fact all 3 as support. But those were never on the level of p2w compared to these gacha cubes. It doesn’t matter how low the % of the top demand item in the cubes are, whales are whales because they are rich enough to spam. The excess amount of other items are what that will cause the market to crash and stuff.

it really failed for a years, when all costume become gacha cube.

because imc didn’t do what player want. so no player = no whale for imc too :confused:

Not really sure why you compare gacha over the dlc packs, in relevance with the video, the prices imc tried to launch with at first, were prices only a few were willing to afford.

Their focus was on just one type of player until the rage started.

More like everything was in USD by default since they started the server in NA. Which i won’t say it’s wrong tbh. [quote=“Euphe, post:9, topic:361039”]
Not really sure why you compare gacha over the dlc packs
[/quote]

I only compare to say I don’t mind spending if it’s not p2w. Nothing else.

History doesn’t repeat itself but it often rhymes. This cube is the first of many “pay for convenience” things to come. Already we have the diamond anvil which is TOS version of RO safe upgrade certs.

More to come!

1 Like

Not the first actually :upside_down:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.