Tree of Savior Forum

Imc love old players

Imc love us.

They love us so much, that they gave for new players an espetacular event, oh sorry, not only one. They also give for free, giltine wings(that come for us with. 0.001% drop for money), varna trans +16(that we have broke and given up refining so many times to get one), and so much more itens, that old players spent so much money and time, just to new players just get it freely!!
This is called love, for our pocket.

Thanx imc, i feel love and i hope that you receive in the same intensity :kissing_heart:

@edit: i almost forget, thanx for this beautiful event that gabe anvils to one!! I am so happy to get at least one golden anvil per week(if i am lucky)

4 Likes

I think it’s cool that they made the growth servers, but yeah, I wish we’d gotten a similarly good event on the main servers to be excited about.

1 Like

I think the stamp event for the growth server only is a good way to give new players some goals to work towards that old players dont really need (besides the fact that the old servers has had a stamp event once already)
But i agree that the roulette rewards are kinda cheap. A new player can get an endgame weapon or a cosmetic expensive enough to fully gear a character purely from being lucky? Pretty absurd.

I unironically prefer when we have event downtimes or docile events, cause those events of nature similar to sprout event always feels like doing chores for rewards that are way to good to pass, i prefer fun or relaxing events with tame rewards that you can do for fun.

2 Likes

i never really read about this growth server nor that i really care.but i know for certain if they gonna give those items its gonna be an RNG and its nowhere to be good %.
and its layered by gazilion of chores to begin with. and its gonna be like 1/100+ or 1/1000+ or even 1/server who can get those varna/giltine wings.just like the canceled or unreleased moon varna gear.

i personally think +16 varna is easy to make now since theres new casual legend crow and we got stronger stats to solo the bird. also i dont even like that giltine wings.its too wide, clunky, too much.baiga wings better combined with a simple chant goddess retribution buff effect.

when i first read its stamp combined with RNG reward i simply ignore this event.
unless you are newcomers who eager to do all new stuffs or if you are one of old hardcore who create more alts and sunk into tos chores so much even though we currently got more stuffs to do now, good luck with that.

i remember just like the old days i open 7k+ box of chest that have a chance to drop of black maid costume and still got nothing.

1 Like

Im not old player but I feel that IMC love us…

See? They remind us to wash our hands

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.