Tree of Savior Forum

IMC in full damage control mode & Nexon is being sold

Its either the oppressive China or the divided America who can’t even get their crap together to do anything, what’s the big difference lel. What do proof-less conspiracies even have to do with ToS, even.

:tired:

1 Like

Fyi, not everyone is murica or commie here, if you’re used to this garbage, I’m not.

I linked ABC News, Wall Street Journal and Quartz, yet you call it “proof-less”.
:tired: indeed

You mean articles that call out allegations with no proof other than speculations.

Sure.

1 Like

Did you bother to read them?
WSJ is not talking about allegations, at all, nor it’s using that word.

Oh crap IMC staff replying.

1 Like

lol I have not in the last two weeks banned or silenced or hid any threads. I probably need to hide this one but I will not because this is too good to be missed.

pic related

19 Likes

You should make a public announcement about the removal of the Power of the Goddess event instead of posting memes.
Typical pro management.

P.S.

I never called you out for doing the things you mentioned above, by your reply it seems that you felt guilty on your own :wink:

4 Likes

(Phew no bans … yet)

Yeah they censor stuff, then again what does 1 article have to do with ToS. The other two articles are simply allegations with no proof.

Looks at an oppressive China, and then I look at America still suffering from conspiracy and propaganda theories, a divided government, anti-vaccination complicating measles, fake news, school shootings and government shutdowns …

Yeah, pot calling the kettle black. Its crap on either side any ways. Why bother with politics in a game.

1 Like

It’s related with the fact that Tencent is going to buy Nexon that owns IMC and I was replying to someone saying that Tencent was good?

Then so be it, not like the guy said Tencent is that good either. With how IMC is now, what difference does it make being taken by Tencent or some other game company. Bringing up politics in a game just sounds like a moot point.

2 Likes

So you can’t read between the lines that the point was “tencent, among other things, is a shady company”?

Besides, I’m done here, @STAFF_Bob already proved the other point related to unprofessionalism and you’re right too, IMC is scraping the bottom of the barrel.
As others said, Tencent can help killing this dumpster fire faster.

@STAFF_Bob Anyway you can see into my problem? i created a post, sent tickets, mentioned you guys but nothing yet, three weeks has passed already.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/raise-tp-limit-support-sucks/397987/10

Companies nowadays releasing $60 dollar games and offering DLCs more than their initial prices, releasing buggy games not ready for launch, monetizing anything they can, etc etc. Every company has their share of scummy, shady track record, what difference does it make with Tencent and with other companies?

Like I said, what’s the point bringing up politics in a game.

:tired:

2 Likes

OP is new? Game has been p2w since like 2 years ago

Yeah, yeah, right sideshow @4lkruzeth.
I gave you a like so you can finally drop this OT.

@core.harchi

@RoastedPeanuts

Yeah, I’m new and this is my first MMO /s

@venetiansnare

Here’s your bitter

peace

op sounds real bitter

2 Likes

Yea lets see if i get the usual :confused:

yep, game has been mismanaged the moment they decide to use this ■■■■ engine, why the heck people still stay to play after the massive silver hack months ago? Wasting your energy to complain the GM doesn’t care

Who gives a fk about Tencent, you think Google and Facebook don’t help Western countries spy on its people and the rest of the planet? Go look up Five Eyes, they spy on each other and share the data along to bypass local privacy laws. Don’t need to ask the court for warrants if they can just ask an ally to do the spying.

1 Like

Hey Bob, mind explaining the deletion of my 2 posts?

Maybe you could wear the dunce hat yourself for blatantly lying.

1 Like

I think it’s not a dunce hat, but a silver alloy hat, which is in some countries connected to people being conspiracy theorists.