Tree of Savior Forum

IMC ignoring players

I sent a ticket on 05/05/17 talking about not being able to pick up new user guide chest in 2 chars of mine, passed the event and still did not answer the ticket, I wonder if I ■■■■■■ or if it will put the chests of beginners for me?

1 Like

i send 2 ticket and they are still ignoring me wonderull IMC think their players are a joke :smiley:

1 Like

I sent one in about a week ago that got answered, but I sent a second one a day later that hasn’t been answered yet. I can’t spend any TP! You’d think they be on top of that.

IMC has a HORRIBLE support team, all I ever get are automated responses.

Even worse, the automated responses have NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT MY TICKET IS ABOUT
Absolutely infuriating! You would think they have people actually reading them, but nope.

2 Likes

agree with you fam, IMC the most horrible support dev team, incompetent and not professionals, that’s why i quit this game they cater people who RMT this game and I don’t know why they put that report button in ou rmarketplace, maybe just for design :rofl:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OH GOD…aa

I SPEND MY MONEY AND I CAN’T RETRIEVE MY DLC PACKAGE… THEY’RE DO NOTHING ABOUT IT, NOTHING… THEY CAN’T SOLVE IT aaa

1 Like

Has a report button is not ultimate solution to trace RMT player. IMC have their own concern as well.
They need to further investigate on the seller as well.

Why? Let me show you an example.
Let’s say you are selling solmiki part to your guild mate with way cheaper than standard price in the market. The only way to perform this trade for both parties is via market. However, your guild mate afraid that the solmiki set will be purchased by other peoples. The solution of this concern is to trade the solmiki part to the guild mate and then I will put other items which is the selling price for the guild mate to buy. IMC could not simply ban the player even the report button has been pressed. If they do, imagine how many players will get affected with this approach and you are just assuming it’s RMT.

I’ve sent a ticket because I ordered a Whooper XL with fries, and still waiting. We’ll have to came up with a Compensation song, maybe then they’ll listen.

1 Like

Probably because they’re still working on these frozen accounts. They should’ve just done a damn rollback and compensated us.

1 Like

actually, i had that impression as well andre.correa.pinho
in my case, i sent a ticket about a TP item that dissapeared from my inventory.
it took them 2 months to fix the error, but the odd thing is that they fixed the error without giving me a reply on the ticket itself. [the ticket is still “currently in progress”].
it’s already fixed, but it’s rather odd.

@andre.correa.pinho I’ll make a contact with supports to find out what is going on, I’ll update you via PM so you could know what is happening.

1 Like

Waiting for contact, thank you

Except this is also how RMTing is done, don’t be the dumbass that throws an Echad Core up for 8m and wonder why it always gets reported. Use something of a near-equivalent value to do trades like that, or, the safest way is to trade one of the quasi-currencies like talt or blessed shards.

Well, it’s hard to control on this as some player might just need the silver rather than the item. This is happening on my guild mate where they are collecting silver to buy higher value item from the market.