Tree of Savior Forum

IMC doing nothing with Macro / Bots

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia
not letting this sink, they got caught then start abusing the flag in forum
that’s exactly how innocent people act, right ?

2 Likes

The problem with reporting is that we have to record and upload all the thing to youtube, which is problematic for the user and also gives the botters time to sell their silver
IMC should have people online for those cases so people can go after botters in real time when alerted by people in game

1 Like

I mean you can privately report them but when you get replied like this after two-weeks of ‘in-progress’ investigating you can’t help but feel that causing a stir on the forums is the only way to get things handled.

By the way- the bug they are testing me to test and see if it is still there, is the inability to cancel a war declaration. Trying to cancel it just broadcasts ‘war has ended’ ‘war has begun’ and you have to continue to wait out the original 7 day timer. So yea- not going to test that.

also who cares, they will do an alt account and act like new players; that’s not like we never seen this (in maid lol )

Sorry just looking for an excuse to bring this to the top again. 15 likes IMC. These idiots can keep flagging but the post aint going away

Never forget “legitimate” players.

But I wonder why, the players got out of guild (also acted like jerks when we tried to call them out to explain themselves, like they didn’t have to or some ■■■■ like that, such arrogance), they are not going to be part of any guild after what happened and their reputation is surely ruined, you just need to wait for an in game punishment for the macro/botting, but I doubt that bumping the thread would help.

If you see them in game, do not talk with them, do not sell or buy stuff from them, don’t let them in your parties and so on if you really want to fix the problem for now.

Seeing other people trying to throw trash at the guild for an activity that we had no control over is quite sad, if I knew about the issue sooner I would have dealt with it myself way earlier than now.

These jackaloons don’t play the same server as me. I just think their behavior is trash and they should be removed.

Rumor has it this has spread to NA server.

IMG_20180823_235927

1 Like

Forum bans and in-game would be separate bans though since the accounts aren’t linked

Funny thing, those are their main.

They are not even afraid of being banned, wtf.

1 Like

Up it goes the post 20 chars

I mean the claim ignorance of the rules or otherwise try to explain how whatever they’re doing isn’t a violation.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia
not letting this sink, they got caught then start abusing the flag in forum
that’s exactly how innocent people act, right ?

2 Likes

Probably being kind and leaving them enough time to make alt accounts and trade/store everything away…

3 Likes

Any news on this topic?

nothing, IMC staff busy on sleeping or something like banning silver sellers

but the other drama thread is active , some forum account got banned / deleted

In this patch they fixed Baubas Cave though… :prince: