Tree of Savior Forum

IMC do something with bots?

IMC made topics with banned players, but players dont feel any difference at all. Usually i dont cry or whine, call what you like, but reporting bots is like doing work for IMC and all you get for that is restrictions on trades, market. Simply baning bots wont solve problem. Why im making this topic? I play since EA first day and i havent felt and seen IMC work how to solve bot problem besides baning, its like to pour out water of sinking ship. I have closed my eyes on spaming bots but every day i see more and more bots who grinds. Example today bots, archers 4-5 in one zone freely farming 60lvl mobs with lvl1 bow and taking no damage from mobs, i do see grinding bots everyday and report every single of them, but could IMC please do some progress report, info how they plan to solve this problem?

Here is screenshot

There is only 2 ways to stop the bots: a capcha system that asks a question Which btw cannot be auto bypassed, if a bot gets past it, the bot owner is watching it or checking on it. WHat I mean by question is have like 8 small thumbnails come up and have to say :select the fruits? or something like that. or change the netcode/packets so the bot program can’t read them. If they’d start banning the silver buyers as well as the sellers you’d see alot less people buying it which in turn lowers their profits and it makes the game less apealing. Banning sellers is one thing but think about it: there would be no silver sellers if there were not silver buyers in the first place. Ban some of the buyers, and post their names like u do bots and sellers. I guarntee it’ll scare some people into not risking it if they see buyers are getting the ban hammer too.

1 Like

i know what u ment, i have seen games where time to time, lets say every 30 minutes pops out asking what numbers you see and by clicking it right you get 5 min buff too, and bots cant read image.