Tree of Savior Forum

IMC: Can we have ocean, island, river maps?

I’s just suggestion.

I just think that the game would be more interesting if there is an ocean and feature which allows us to sail the ship to islands [dungeon or new maps]. This would make the world map seems bigger.

Now we can only see forest and collapsed castles which is getting boring and redundant.

Ocean River Mountain, underwater and more Cities please

7 Likes

Maple Story have underwater maps, Tales of Pirates you can sail and attack others.

We have 3 maps that are ocean themed already.

1 Like

There were old rumors, like pre-launch, that they would add a fourth city. I thought it would come with rank 8 patch, but I was mistaken. Well, maybe on rank 9?

1 Like

just thinking if we have a biggger world with open map, it would look way much cooler.

1 Like

The world as of now is pretty big, but they need to vary on content, we do the same chore over and over every 3 levels and get repetitive, they have some fun quests for engine testing, they should already start implement some after the next big patch.

Later on, if they ever think on the possibility of expansion, then maybe a new continent could be implemented, maybe even the devil’s domain or the goddesses domain (it’s pulling a bit to Diablo series side tho).

2 Likes

A new continent would be nice XD.

Having a white forest themed town (similar to Mishekan Forest) would be great :slight_smile:

1 Like

They might add a new city when Lv 400+ content comes, more to the top of the world map.

1 Like

At first, on good old hype times, analysing the korean translated world map with my former guildmates, we though Sventimas Exile would be the fourth city, snowy-themed. Also, Inner Wall Districts 8 and 9 had been translated like: Castle 8 and 9, something like this, so we all got hyped as hell thinking those were like guild castles map or something related to GvG (We didn’t have any preview of guild battles on that time). Seems like we were mistaken. :v

Yeah, that’s what I think.

3 Likes

i think Fedimian is a great city too. i liek the city but too bad everyone jsut gather at the worst spot of the city. Up top to middel of the map is like super nice. They should move NPC to middel of the town to make use of space.