Tree of Savior Forum

IMC! Can we have Book Offhand?

can we have book/grimoire/tome as offhand?
consideration for cosmetic on your gacha
(personally i’m sick of shield on my magic user character, so yeah :grinning: )

3 Likes

So you would prefer lose offensive/defensive power for a cosmetic?

Would be simple done by adding a cosmetic slot like the hair and iris one for off-hand and main hand.

If exclusive for wizards ok.

They can use 2h staffs. Magic offhand for clerics is overkill.

book

i’m cosmetic sucker, so that’s actually true :stuck_out_tongue: but hey–that (idea) is pretty good!
though, i can imagine people would be like “where is the actual content IMC?” if they release that in the near future
and i’m still looking at you, briquetting <,< why can’t high-leveled weapon have low-tier weapon look

1 Like

Some might go that way, I for one of some others, don’t expect anything good from them anymore, tomorrow’s patch will bring some people, for another while, then things will start going down again exactly because of the lack of content.

WBs will get reworked is nice, but not enough, I can see monopoly from it, since many already have 10+ chars.

WBs should only be damaged by players of ±30 Lvs of it’s range to make things fair for everyone have a go at it.

Well, it will bring some temporary fun but that is it. IMC is not doing any effort as a dev, far as I can see.

The debuff from bossing will be removed. And the 330 ones will be announced to the whole server, i don’t see how that can be more fair, its a content for geared players…

What I don’t find fair for others is, a Lv 330 group coming to kill a Lv 200 boss and the others that are in the same level range of the boss not getting ■■■■ all.

That eliminate all the competition that is meant to exist.

And now you say that the buff will be removed, even more so reason for monopoly.

The Lv 330 bosses will be the only ones that provide some competition in the end. Not because of the announcement tho.

We should have a crucifix as offhand weapon for Clerics to provide them with the INT and SPR they need. Why do they need to have a dagger if they can drive/ward off evil more easily with a crucifix or rosary?

I mean all those archers get pistols&cannons with the stats they need, but daggers are by far the worst offhand weaponry (they have less sockets than pistols & cannons, less attack power and useless stats for over 70% of the Cleric Classes) and they have no skills that benefit from having a secondary weapon because not a single Cleric skills uses the offhand, be it dagger or shield, so transcending them does ± nothing.

Meanwhile,different types of Subweaponry for Clerics could be a nice addition, e.g. a Gosunkugi (five sun[i.e. a measurement value] nail) for Bokors to drive it into their waraningyou(straw puppet) while a standard crucifix could boost the exorcising powers of Priest,Pardoner and Chaplain.

1 Like

I know where you are coming from TC…

I too want my own Nino :blush:

1 Like

I like the idea of exclusive books/orbs as sub weapons for mages, however if its a cosmetic feature only, then i’ll have to say NO. If they ever introduce this, make it usable like daggers, not a cosmetic thing.

4 Likes

A book or a crystal ball-like artifact… Design-wise dagger are more suited for warrior and archer class while books/crystal balls are more suited for cleric and wizard class while shield is an all around sub.

2 Likes

I wish I could get my own Soren… Always just wishes !

1 Like

this. well, who knows they will make book/orbs sub-weapon that actually functional
(…just like two-handed blunts, out of blue)

actually i saw this when browsing
https://tos.neet.tv/items/632069
but considering plenty of sub-weapons that are used for skill animation, it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s simply, another unused model. or later ranks skill. who knows tho.

or more like

Not trolling or anything but are there recent games where monks cannot fight with knucles weapons besides imc’work?

or a hex shrunken head or a jar filled with eye balls :rofl: