Tree of Savior Forum

IMC. 1H Sword Dual Wielder

2h Mace Swordsman - Blacksmith perhaps
2h Sword (Katana) - Samurai

Axe swordsman
2h Axe swordsman… why no axes? we already have an axe skin for weapon (lolopanther mace)…

Dual Wielding dagger
Dual Wielding Sword

make cannons 2-handed… for efs sake… why are cannons 1h?

There’s so many weapons that can be used, why recycle classes with similar weapons (Fencer-Matador).

I don’t even know what the lore of this game anymore and it’s influences, we have Spanish swordies and we have Roman (alot) - no Japanese?

And please… make a TRUE tanker (2H shield maybe)… one that can actually tank…

forgive my rant… :slight_smile:

Dual Shield Wielding might be more easier to implement:

download

2 Likes

LOL those could work :smiley: think of the possibilities :slight_smile:

I’m thinking more of this guy :smiley:

But yeah, regardless of how they equip the shield as long as it can tank, it’s fine :slight_smile:

how is it we have a hackapelle then? an archer class that uses a 1h sword as a pseudo*-offhand item?

*pseudo added because skills like overestimate doesn’t affect it

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

Cause the dev took their time to set up the animations, code and looks to match the new class so it could use swords and crossbow?_? \

:expressionless:
same with canons and pistols, they aren’t finger snapped into existence, this stuff takes time…

A dual sword swordsman would be a nice opportunity to finally introduce an auto attack build for Swordsman classes. Archers, Clerics and even Wizards have decent auto attack build options but for Swordsman it’s basically just Barbarian and Corsair, and those are nice but it’s not enough to make the build work.

Shinobi is good but why auto attack with Shinobi if you can use skills and do more damage.

I’d like to see more rank 2-4 classes, more than 6+ but if it had to be another later rank class would be nice if it had a stance skill that buffs up auto attack damage and fits well with Frenzy and DWA.

Haven’t checked out Corsair in awhile - was DWA changed to an autoattack buff or same m̶a̶c̶r̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ buttonmashing?

still button mashing but with 180% physical scaling each attack at max rank

Please imc read this, an AA class of swordsman with double sword looks very good, since we have AA builds for other classes, the swordsman class needs to have one that is valued

1 Like

I agree, imc the bullet marker is already a fanciful class, why can not the swordsmen have a proper one? a class with double weapon stance would be a good BM similar, but with 1h swords.

Swordsman is an impractical class nowadays, most of the outdated classes, today I saw on the site of the Korean ToS and will probably have a rework in the swordsman, mainly in the shinobi, but I am still waiting for a class 8 classification of the conveyor double sword 1h, not only I as several people, stop a little with this to create existing classes for swords or any other class, at least a little, the wizard is already quite surreal, the archers hawk with an abnormal damage, because not something fanciful also for the swordsman? sometimes discourages playing swordsman exactly because of its classes almost 90% turned only to pvp …: /

sorry my english I did everything for the translator

1 Like

not saying it doesn’t need time/work, but this quote above made it sound like hackapelle was an impossibility

I think they work differently, for what I understand…

Hackapelle was “build” to use actual swords (weapon category = 1 handed sword) on it off hand…
But you cant make a dagger and turn it into a sword aka going from one weapon category/type into the other…

that’s why appearance seems to be stuck on same weapon types (rod > rod, 2h spear >>>)

I hope they can work around it to at least give us something to look at in the future :wink:

Why not making 1h weapons have others effects instead of just less damage like atk speed bonus for 1h weapons. You want more damage w/ 2h weapons or more AS w/ less damage using 1h. (Its just an idea)

IMC have to find a way to making weapons unique, not just different animations w/ more or less base atk in each weapon.

Just like the “class specialization” they mentioned months ago. (Idk if its the quests to get new outfits for rank 8 classes or not) It would be nice if the player have a way to choose what class they want to specialize. Ex:

I’m a Cryomancer 3 and I want to do de quest to specialize in this class to gain new effects or new skills. (You can have only one specialization and it will consume one rank).

What do you think about it?

Why consume a rank, we’re already rank starved as it is, just make it so that only one can be used.

I’ve said it as a “final rank” to the game. They will not create more ranks, just new classes for rank 8 or hidden classes. I was thinking in a way to focus in one particular class in a character.

Lets say you have the same build as your friend:

Cleric 3 - Priest 3 - Kabbalist 3 - Miko 1

And you choose to specialize in cleric and your friend priest in the final rank. (only used for specialization) Your cleric skills will be different with new attributes or effects.

Another idea that I was thinking is level scaling on skill ratios. Even with % scaling, rank 8~10 skills tend to do way more damage of rank 1~6. Instead of creating classes with more % ratio, let’s create more classes with different gameplays. It’ll be nice to tbl too since the lv there is capped at 360. (or 330? I dont remember)

It’s just an idea, ToS have the most incredible (in my oppinion) class system, I just want to see every class as unique it should be. (Remember centurion? Sad I didn’t have the chance to test it…)

Same with weapons, 2h swords are heavier than 1h, it should have less AS and higher damage in comparison. See clerics, some players with dps focus tend to pick paladin or monk 1 just to use 2h maces because it have more base damage and status. Why not cleric using swords, wizards using swords (Idk why they don’t attack with it) and swordsman using rods (same here) since they can equip it.

They create an attribute for kabbalist do to ranged attacks with AA, a archer that uses swords (even if its just to use skills). There should be the same for other classes and weapons.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.