Tree of Savior Forum

[ Image Heavy ]List of Localization Issues I found

@STAFF_Ethan , @Staff_Julie, @STAFF_J, @STAFF_Ines, @STAFF_Shawn, @STAFF_John, @GM_Francis, @GM_Sebastian
Sorry for mentioning you guys but it’s been a few days since the start of the post and I don’t know if anyone from the staff is reading it >.<

Attributes with long titles can overlap the time count:

The “Overworked Agent” quest objective is incorrect:

The “Days to forget” quest objective is incorrect:

The “Into the Grip” quest objective is incorrect:

The “New Researcher” NPC has some dialogues missing:

An NPC that runs onscreen (Sorry, it caught me offguard, could not SS ontime) after turning in a quest on “Elder Eloizard” has a phrase in Korean [Marked with red]:

NPC “Squire Williya” have a line missing on her dialogue (Posting so you guys can take track of it):

When a Squire can’t enchant a weapon anymore, the system message says “You do not have enough materials” instead of pointing out the lack of material from the squire or simply saying it can’t be enchanted this moment:

NPC “Baron Secretary Arunas” has a line missing:

The “Instanced Dungeon Reset Voucher” text is bigger than the window where it is supposed to be:

A Misdirection in a quest text, while the text says “Polsas Highway” the map list it as “Folsas Highway”:

“Poison” has a typo:

No text on a “Chapferor” boss fight:

A female NPC listed as “He” in the previous NPC line:

“Manticen” boss listed as % :

NPC’s dialogue referring to Female NPC’s as Male:

Npc “Goss” named “gus” on the quest description:

There is a misinterpretation on the quest “The truth is unfolding”, the transformed monster is not the “Faustas” NPC, instead it is another NPC which I forgot the name ( sorry):

NPC “Mercenary Higgs” is named “Hix” on the quest description and NPC’s dialogues:

“Barracks District” on “Ruklys Street” map is named "Military District on quest description:

Another female NPC treated as a male:

Hey there,

The “Defeat %s” is a known issue and is forwarded to IMCGAMES.
There is nothing I can do about the long attribute names overlapping the time count.

1 Like

Added:

The “New Researcher” NPC has some dialogues missing:

I am aware of this issue, but unfortunately there is no Korean text in the original.
IMCGAMES has to fix this by adding in the Korean game text, so that a translation can be realized.

1 Like

Are you a staff member? =o

No, I am not. However, I am an active contributor in the English localization/translation project. It’s where community members and IMCGAMES add translations of the game. :relaxed:

1 Like

Added:

An NPC that runs onscreen (Sorry, it caught me offguard, could not SS ontime) after turning in a quest on “Elder Eloizard” has a phrase in Korean [Marked with red]:

Thanks. I fixed it, it should be ‘Jeneuam Corridor’. - The edit will be visible when IMC pushes this update in a maintenance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added:

NPC “Squire Williya” have a line missing on her dialogue (Posting so you guys can take track of it):

Added:

When a Squire can’t enchant a weapon anymore, the system message says “You do not have enough materials” instead of pointing out the lack of material from the squire or simply saying it can’t be enchanted this moment:

NPC “Baron Secretary Arunas” has a line missing:

Added:

The “Instanced Dungeon Reset Voucher” text is bigger than the window where it is supposed to be:

Added:

A Misdirection in a quest text, while the text says “Polsas Highway” the map list it as “Folsas Highway”:

“Poison” has a typo:

No text on a “Chapferor” boss fight:

A female NPC listed as “He” in the previous NPC line:

“Manticen” boss listed as % :

2 Likes

Added:

NPC’s dialogue referring to Female NPC’s as Male:

Npc “Goss” named “gus” on the quest description:

1 Like

Added:
There is a misinterpretation on the quest “The truth is unfolding”, the transformed monster is not the “Faustas” NPC, instead it is another NPC which I forgot the name ( sorry):

NPC “Mercenary Higgs” is named “Hix” on the quest description and NPC’s dialogues:

“Barracks District” on “Ruklys Street” map is named "Military District on quest description:

Another female NPC treated as a male:

1 Like

Thank you for your attentiveness!
‘Hix’ was already addressed by someone, but the rest wasn’t.
You are correct, it wasn’t Faustas that was transformed but Adomas.

The rest has been pushed to Github. :slight_smile: Thanks again.

1 Like