Tree of Savior Forum

Im too weak, im having trouble to face monsters of level 226 being in level 280

As others suggested, you should consider swapping one of your classes to Chaplain. It’s nice to buff your overall damage. Also, screw that guide, it’s outdated. And you have some nice silver, buy some lv315 nice 2h mace with good STR/DEX and i think it will help you a lot.

@snakedometalgear I noticed you play at Silute. Do you play around the night time? I can help you if you want. My in-game name is Alyu, what’s yours?

@snakedometalgear

something is really wrong.
Inquisitor + Zealot I believe it is the most DPS combo in cleric tree, yet, even if you changed your zealot as you say you would do, Inquisitor still a good dps.
Another thing that intrigues me is that you are a cleric, you have much more support than other classes, for example, I barely can do quests with my Shinobi=corsair, because it’s a pain in the ass can’t be able to heal as clerics.
If you are really mad about losing Blood before complete the quests, what about choose Priest or PD in one of your classes? With Priest you can heal yourself always, without cost, or with PD, you have “Healing Factor”, that make your HP grow up again after you stop being hit (It really grow up very fast).
I play with one of the worst class in the game: Monk, but I have no trouble doing Quests. It takes a lot of time to kill monsters, while other classes can do it in Half/Half the time per monster, but at least I never die and I like it. I don’t understand how you being a cleric-inquisitor have so much trouble.

1 Like

Try this

or this, you are skill based char, if you are killing mobs with basic atacks theres is where you fail if you want to kill mobs with basic atacks go chap/monk/any and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2QK3lxv3DM&t=94s

what im missing the most at the moment, is that besides i use like 3 god smash and another special attack to kill just ONE mob in a 300 level map, what i miss is killing mobs without using special attacks. it was so fun to just BANG my hammer in the enemy without had to consume all my mp just to kill one or two. Just HEAL and then attack, attack, attack, until they go down. it was so satisfying. now i barely can do anything. that update let me so down that i have been looking for a new mmo for weeks and i still cant find anything near good as tree of savior.

Still works, requires Chaplain and Asio Mace to be effective,though.

but what can i do now? Since i already used the 4 classes, i cant change it anymore. I think i will have to wait like end of 2019 big update where you can reset your classes and choose another ones?

Or just delete your character and start over again?

That’s the problem, Man. Re:Build isn’t easy mode like pre-Re:Build post R8 major balance update. Nerfed Pardoner buffs and increased damage of almost all skills (and in your case, changed healing mechanic) “force” player to use skills.

This IS how other people killing monster now too. Using skills to kill one mob doesn’t make you weak because it’s the way people do now.

From your screenshot, I see your class change point is still full (3000/3000). You can use it to swap one of your class into Chaplain if you want still that class is still AA-based.

y’know, after rebuild update you don’t need to wait for big update or reset events to change your classes.
:tired:
see this part?
Capture

if you need to change your build you can change your classes by clicking those buttons anytime as long as you have enough change class points.
there are 3000 points in the pic so you’re still able to change all your subclasses because it requires only 1000 points to change each class.

if you use up all your points you can fill it up by doing various things listed (click the (?) sign beside “Change Class Tree” text in the pic to see the list) … or buy using TP if you want it filled up instantly

Doesn’t look like it was addressed already, but your previous classes were fine–my question to you would be why you only have 8 skills on your bar as an inquis zealot, you are missing several skills which do damage from the look of things.

You really shouldn’t have to delete a character at any point, unless you are completely out of space and want a different base class. You can still gain advancement points and swap out classes freely.

I think everything else has been addressed but I don’t know that chaplain is the right answer either–you’re going to find other classes just as underwhelming if you expect to 1-2 shot mobs without using skills. I actually don’t even think you’d hate zealot–based on what you have on your skill bar in your screenshot the only skill you even have hotkeyed is fanaticism, you’re missing some pretty key features of the class…

You got a recompensation mail from staff that contains 10x lvl 1 Class change point vouchers.

Class%20change%20vouchers

You can collect these vouchers till the 12th of March and use them (in case you lack the points to change your Class) to get 1000 Class change points in total.

So either way you do not have to wait to exchange your Class, be it that you already have enough Class change points or not and use the point vouchers instead.

do you reach 1000 points? it obvious a scam, it take toooo long to reach 1000 points, even worse 3000 points.
This is the worst advise here.

I suggested using the class change point because I noticed in OP’s screenshot they still have full 3000 pts. there’s a chance they didn’t know how to use it, so explained it. how is it the worst advice? duh :man_facepalming:

anyway, it does take so long, but still achievable. you just need to be patient. also I’m sure there’ll be more class point vouchers from future event or compensation.
the fact that it takes long kinda sucks but the system is better than before rebuild where ways to reset your char were so limited.

now, do you want to be patient & fill the class change point yourself?
or spend TP for the class change points whenever you want?
delete your char and lose whatever progress you have, then start over?
stop playing for a month to get returner box (does it still have the reset class thingy tho idk)?
or… wait for reset events you’re not even sure when?
that’s your choice.

Worst advice, best choice.

i abandoned the game for now