Tree of Savior Forum

I'm sorry but this server transfer thing is unfair

That’s all I wanted to confirm, thx.

Purely satire in case people start freaking out.

So dear xiahou_dun007, my friend from IMC told me that all players from orsha want to transfer to klaipeda AND all players from klaipeda want to transfer to orsha.

I guess you will agree it is only fair to transfer everyone according to their wish right? :smiley:

OH NO!!! A FEATURE THAT THEY NEVER INTENDED TO HAVE BUT PROVIDED BECAUSE OF SOME CONCERNS FROM THE COMMUNITY IS NOW NOT BEING GIVEN TO ME FOR FREE!!!

end caps

/s

sorry i couldn’t help myself
nothing against you you just fked up with that post

No, it’s common sense, I perfectly understand what you wrote because despite English NOT being my native language I have excellent comprehension. What you seem to lack, besides a clever choice of idioms, is a rebuttal to most of the arguments thrown at you. You just keep repeating what was already contested. But then, let’s not waste time, you want this thread closed anyway. And this topic is going nowhere–just as you and your friends until new servers opened or IMC grants your wish for a transfer to Klaipeda.

Enjoy your wait.
Toodles!

They can also upgrade the server by adding hardware and raise the server capacity that way. The future isn’t a problem, it’s just the current situation.

Sure are a lot of people in a hurry to villainize others around here. The original post is completely reasonable, and the only people not acting like it was written by either a total moron for not acting on information they couldn’t reasonably be expected to have ahead of time, or an irredeemable monster for wanting to play with people that speak the same language as them in a server that has no warning that would be an issue, are the people who are in the same boat, with a single exception.

Meanwhile, no one’s called out morons like the guy who literally brings up Hitler in every single post he makes on the subject in his bid to be everything that sucks about people on the internet.

This thread is a shameful display, and it’s not for the reasons stated within.

How is a person being racist when they want to play with friends on a different server? The OP is in a difficult situation brought on by IMC who now refuses to fix it.

Besides, if OP or anybody else truly doesn’t like Brazilians, they are free to feel that way. As long as he’s not causing issues, people are free to think whatever the hell they want to think. The moment you start censoring free speech and free thought is the slippery slope when you start throwing people in jail for such things. Let’s not go there. I would much rather deal with negativity on the forums than people being afraid to speak their mind for fear of consequences.

it’s not the message, it’s the way it was stated. it’s much more polite than many others, but even so, these are the “international” servers, not the “speak english or get out” servers. and i play on orsha, there’s plenty of english speakers out there.

it’s not an issue that IMC created. this is an issue that the player created for himself, and IMC is simply telling us they’re too busy right now, fixing things that -are- their problem, to clean up our messes for us.

you’re in luck, because there’s plenty of it. :smiley:

for the original post to be “completely reasonable” it must be built on a solid and reasonable foundation.

unfortunately it is built upon a number of self-created problems.
this player -chose- to start on Orsha, rather than waiting for the issues to clear up.
… he, himself, admits that overcrowded servers are a common problem for game launches.
… he also admits that server transfer options usually come after the initial launch has settled down

this player -chose- to stay on Orsha, even when the issues cleared up.

he made assumptions about server transfers that were completely out of line with the documents that detailed them
… even considering the limited information available at/before launch, it can be clearly read that the “server transfers” described at the time were intended to relate to post-f2p creation of new servers, not just “you can move anywhere you like.” each server is only capable of holding a finite number of active players before things get overcrowded. if IMC allowed completely free server transfer, then half the population overall would transfer to Klaipeda for all kinds of reasons, just because it’s the “main” server. and then it would be a total mess, and everyone would demand another transfer to get back off of Klaipeda.

hell, even the basic premise of “wanting to play with people that speak the same language” is false, because… i’ll say it again… MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON ORSHA SPEAK ENGLISH. sure there’s a much more noticeable community of portuguese speaking Brazilians, and that’s what seems to be the secret issue here – they are noticeable, and people can’t seem to tolerate that.

IMC can’t be blamed for choices that players make, especially when those choices are a result of poorly processing the information that was readily available to them, if they had only bothered to look.