Tree of Savior Forum

Im new and i took Savinose+11 Leather Armor & plate Glove

Am i screwed? can i request GM to help me on this? i want a full set of plate :frowning:

1 Like

RIP

///20 characters

make new steam account.

since the set is only temporary (until you get Varna or the new 430 set) there isn’t really a need to feel screwed.
Sure, you won’t get the 4 part bonus from your base attributes, but that doesn’t really matter much. You’d be screwed much more if you accidentally picked the same equipment type twice (which can happen, for example 2 top armor parts). Just use the 4 parts you have and get the ignas or moringponia ichors for it, then continue on towards grinding your gems,cards,etc.

If you really want a full plate set no matter what, you can still grind some planiums and craft a new Savinose, it will have less defense because it’s not automatically +11 T10, but the 20% damage reduction is most times worth more than the additional defense from +11 T10 is worth in comparison, especially if you don’t have any enchants or skills to reduce incoming damage.
T10 is also a cheap option because you can get a T5 scroll from the Vaivora coin shop (not recommended,though, better keep the coins for now) and we will have a transcendence discount event on the 17.05.2020 anyway:

where you could make that equipment T4/T6 easily.

Hey TheFallendemonlord, really thanks for your reply. I just realised Episode 11 also gives alot of savinose boxes so i have multiple savinose+11 , i already have my savinose +11 full plate set. anyway your info was useful to me cause there so little info on the internet about this game even tho this game has been here for so many years.

Anyway thanks for all the info, it helps.

You can always get the leather set buff for 30 mins when you repair your equipment.