Tree of Savior Forum

Im level 280 and my game is dead

Please Imc, we really need the PvP since I and my friends are lvl 280 the game is very boring, we have classes focused on PvP and all we can do is a few Rush and get some silver, drop … is very boring … we also have the idea of leveling pve classes for ET… But we don’t care at all. In my guild we are all pvp players.

We need 5v5 or GvG* …

PD: Neutral towers kills the game :angry:

5 Likes

At least remove/reduce the war cooldown and war declaration limit.

What’s the point of those when neutrality is already implemented? Let us war at any time with people who wanted to.

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

Even better option is to identify ourself as PK guild so that we can just attack everyone and get hunted.

4 Likes

What happened to Duels? Is 1on1 that boring?

Yes, it’s very boring, Open field war and 1v1 duel is a completely different stuff.

Imagine that you have to right click a mob, and send friendly duel for every mob you want to kill, instead of the current PVE. That’s how hard the open field war is nerfed now.

Many surprise element, skirmish tactic, and overall war strategy across multiple map and channel is lost.

Players who never participate in guild war before neutrality will never understand how fun this feature can actually be. Also, these wars actually made alot of the non meta build viable, because you rely on tactic to destroy enemy more than your build.

Meanwhile, in duel, the result is fairly obvious, because there is a clear rock scissor paper element to it.

3 Likes

its not boring, just bad.

95% of the game are pve people. so you only get an accepter 15% of the time, everyone else just runs off.

and heres how it goes (from a cleric POV, atleast my POV)

archer:1 shot opness, hunter is op, 1 shots everywhere, knock me out of safety zone, bind me for 15 seconds. have the animal bite me so i cant move or use any skill for a full 30 seconds.

wizard: atualy stand a chance against, hard to kill due to high hp, freeze for 50 seconds.

swordsman: boring fight, as they run torwars me i just blind them with effgy and kill them quick

cleric: this is the worst, lasts an hour due to heals

i can only imagine other clases, they have to duel, then wait a while for regen,m then duel again

I thought dispellers work on duels against cryos?

it does. but im not gonna use dispellers

After 7th word i start crying. Bro this game doesn’t want us :frowning:
Now its 99% pve. Live with it or leave with it.

lets remove the one thing that gives swordsman a chance in pvp

1 Like

Well… why make PvP characters when the game has close to 0 PvP content? What were you expecting?

1 Like

dispellers don’t works in the team battle league

Only duels and gvg? 20 chars

don’t know about gvg, but i think you can’t use it too

what igor said lol.
the pvp in this game is nonexistence and provides nothing.

Fix non cata swordie first.

You don’t need to do 1 on 1 duels. You can duel multiple people at the same time, and make it an FFA.

I agree they should add arena soon

But in the meantime, can I venture a guess that you are playing a ele3 or flectcher and you find playing any non meta build boring because they have no dps, and probably the people going around saying swordsmen should quit?

Just a guess

because my level 280 friends are having fun with alts and logging in mains to do earth tower when people are online

or simply help casual player like me hit 280

1 Like

It’s your fault guys. You play too much and level too fast :neutral_face:

1 Like

+1

toofastnowfurious

2 Likes

My little carebear, i waiting for this:

2 Likes