Tree of Savior Forum

I'm in Japan. Can I play in the TOS International?

Probably not since Japan already has a provider which I believe is Nexon JP.

edit: Just try to play anyways? Help test it out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well, it does say international but who knows? I don’t live in japan.

What’s the problem with downloading 5gb? I am not sure if you can play, some people say yes and some people say no. From what I’ve read imc doesn’t give keys to countries with a publisher but if you get one from other means you can play. But you have to confirm that yourself

use a VPN to play then… :no_mouth:

I dont know how you got a key if you’re japanese, but if you could get one and activate it I dont think it have ipblock. Try it.

according to the faq, since Japan has it’s own publisher, you may not be able to play. but seeing as you got a key then I dont know for sure. im just relaying what was in the faq.

^
This is the only way to avoid block :+1:

No you can not play because you already have a provider

As other people have said. You would need to use a vpn to play on the this server. But before that you would need a beta key if you do not have one. But putting that aside, I welcome everyone, including you, to play on this server.

You got a key, you actived it, you downloaded the game.
So just enjoy the game then!

Why waste the key …?there are many ppl outside yelling and crying for a key…
If your Ip get blocked, use a VPN then …

1 Like

The beta key is already on my Steam account. All I need to do is install it. but 5GB? Ill be fragmenting my hdd bigtime when I delete it because I am IP blocked.

Just use a VPN
it’s easy really if you ever need help setting one up, just pm me and I’ll personally help you
Your key has already been activated so it is in your best interest to use it for real as many are really crying out for those keys just as natzrofatal says :open_mouth:

1 Like

What’s 5gb nowadays? Just go for it

5 GB is big to me m8
Don’t underestimate it just cause your own internet is fast D:

I believed that you can’t since Japan is under the exceptional list. However, you can always work your way around.

However, our fans from the countries like Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and the other countries where we have our local publishers will be excluded from the test. We seek for your kind understanding in advance.

However, they did say “excluded from the test”, not from the game entirely. Who knows when the game is fully released, they may lift up the IP ban. So far, you can only hope they would.

Cheers.

5GB i took one whole day n night to download it … luckily IMC gave us so many days to download hahah!

Jemuel i knew the key is already on ur steam account that’s why i told you better not to waste it !! ><
just use a vpn then if your IP get blocked!

1 Like

Thanks to your offer. But I have my own proxy. =)

I’m just taking care of my new desktop. I hate uninstalling and deleting big files. I guess hdd fragmentation is my pet peeve.LOL.

I’ll try to install steam and tos on my old laptop. I’ll inform you guys if I’m not blocked here. If I cant play then, there’s no choice but to use a proxy.

2 Likes

Oh that’s great to hear then
Welcome aboard the ToS beta train :smile:

It’s just a beta. Enjoy it locally then if need be, use a VPN to get into the official international release.

Feel my pain whenever I try to play Kancolle and Black Desert JP.