Tree of Savior Forum

Im back, and need help :)

Hello guys!

(sorry, my english is bad).
I stop playing on june 2016, and now i’m back (i guess). Got some levels already…
So, i need some help/advice on my build… I’ve seen some changes on almost everything, some improvements and such, but im still confused :confused:

My character info and set/weapon:

My sub-classes: Wiz (1)-> Pyro (1)-> Linker (2).

I’m kinda playing solo for now, cuz lot of ppl stop playing this game, and its really hard to go hunting grounds solo or making some quests. Flame ground doesnt affect flying mobs (thats REALLY bad imo), so i have to use fireball (of course, i link the mobs first), but, thats all the dmg i have!

Whats your suggestions?
Hope you guys can teach me some tips.

Get an agny necklace asap.

Get an Agny Necklace.

Decide whether you want to go:

• Pyro 1 > Linker 2 > Chrono 3 > Sage / Enchanter
  • Pyro 2 > Linker 2 > Thauma 2 > Sage / Enchanter
  • Pyro 3 > Linker 3 > Sage
  • Pyro 2/3 > Linker 3/2 > Warlock 2 / Featherfoot 2

Start working on level 5 / 6 Gems:

• 4x Yellow Gems for top/bottom
  • 2x Blue Gems for shoes
  • 5x Red Gems for five hammer if you want a good weapon that you can also use on alts

pyro3link3 sage

most simple and easiest to play

Like others have suggested, go Pyro3-Linker3-Sage. I leveled mine so extremely fast thanks to how overpowered Agny Necklace is.

You can move points around how you wish, I’m not entirely sure what is most optimal but I will say Fire Wall is very good, I think it’s a lot better than Flame Ground. (you should get a stat and skill reset for the Level Up! Event).

I went 50 Con, Rest Int, you can get more or less depending on your taste.

Also I suggest investing in a Five Hammer, 5 slotting it and putting in Five 5 Star Red Gems (make sure to roast them before slotting them). You will also get five Gem Abrasives from the event that takes a gem from Lv1 to Lv5.

PS: Yes Red Gems in your main hand weapon boosts magic damage

1 Like

In case you are one of those that don’t want meta builds, pyro1-link2-cryo3-sage is “fun”.

Thanks A LOT guys!!! :v::v:

Linker 3 is a sh1t. Dont increase in anything. Get Wiz > Pyro 3 > Linker 2 > Thauma 1 > Sage and you will be forever happy.