Tree of Savior Forum

I'm a returning player

Is it possible to provide returning player with a stat reset potion? Just got back to ToS like 2 days ago and I quitted for almost a year. A lot of my friends want to come back but do not want to make another character. I’ve heard that the combat update made a lot of changes so is it possible to request for a stat reset potion?

I highly doubt, we had a reset event not long ago also, you can try send a ticket to them, but only hope for a positive answer.

There will be another change and we are hopping to happening in a couple of months, they may (it’s just my opinion don’t take to heart because they might not even bother lol) provide reset pots and rank reset vouchers (through email or maybe another event) during that time due to the changes.

Leveling now is pretty easy even with low Team Level, there’s a bunch of events lately that give exp items and buffs too.

Thanks, I understand but most of us are working adults already so not much time to grind again from level 1. I’ll try sending a ticket.

Did you get any replies from the GM? I’d like to know as well as I just returned to the game also.