Tree of Savior Forum

Im a level 175 Archer. Which armor set should I look for?

work for roxona cloth and plate sets.

at higher levels youll encounter tanky mages that hit like trucks so you might need that cloth + cannons are skill spammers that extra sp will help you out.

id stick with roxona till you get virtovs/lolopanther

1 Like

Ok, time for a really dumb question: since it’ll take quite some time to complete the Roxona, should I use a single piece of Roxona and the rest of the Caprisuns Armor pieces when I get one, or should I stick with the full Caprisun until I complete the whole Roxona set?
Thank you for your help.

depends if youre an auto attack class.

my future cannoneer right now is 203 and im still using the cafrisun simply because i took the qs c3 route.

if youre a ranger/wugu just use the roxona asap.

1 Like

Yeah, I actually went the Ranger/Wugu path. Ill be looking into getting Roxona’s pieces as soon as I can. Sorry to bother you so much, but could you tell me how much should i spend for each, without getting the feeling that I got robbed? Also, which piece is the most important and I should immediately be looking for?

Some mobs do extra damage against cloath, a lot of them at high lvl.

Plate or even leather will be better.

More magic def?

Enchant your max peta or sissel / glad brac.

i tried doing the Dullahan secret quest but I got rekt, it was clearly full of high level parties and I couldnt grab one of the drops. I was looking at the prices on the store and they are really expensive. Any suggestions on how to get Roxona pieces without going broke? ;_;

Dont put too much on them.

You need a good weapon, see this:

From iDreamy's Guide to Scout C3

Right now im using a +2 Magas Shooter and a +2 Arde Dagger and i’ve found myself very comfortable, but thanks for the help about the armor pieces :slight_smile:

thats why i suggested going for PLATE and CLOTH

since virtovs is gonna take weeks if not months to complete.

Plate is better anyway. (or leather)

Wasting money on cloth is… bad imo.

@Breavlee

Thats… weak, I dont mean to be rude, but you should change it. Stronger weapon > main skills atributes > armor > luxury items. Check @Dream guide pretty good advance info.

plate is better on most cases, but at some point youll need to start switching up since magic damage is not something to be neglected.

and as an archer melee mobs poses no threat towards me.

having an option is always a good choice its a nice exercise if you ever want to compete in pvp or do end game PvE.

it only took me 2days to complete both my sets by hunting dullahan and farming silver for complex gear since the spawn is bugged on her.

This.

Enchant your accessories / neck

Look at that extra m def at +5 only.

If this help you, I dont have any good gear at the moment and i am currently lv 240 cannoner, what I have is lv 40 leather armor from quest, bandit boot and glove, and lv 75 pant… and i am mostly dex build with 75 con… i am still working on getting gear xd

@FLoki

Why weak? @_@ Right now im dealing insane amount of damages to pretty much eveyrthing I see, except for some rare high def mob.
I guess I will have to change it soon, but I didnt expect this gears to be weak.

Btw right now im building a skill based archer, i took my first circle in Fletcher and I plan to take a second and then go Cannoneer. Im not sure if I already wrote all of this, but I guess this could be useful to whoever is willing to help me with the build ^^

now youre just being unrealistic, she can barely afford a roxona set and your suggesting enhacing 8 - 12m items.

i do recommend on reading guides but following them to the last letter is no better than going in blind. Bandwagons Get Nerfed

If you want to go for fletcher c2, the best weapon cost benefit ratio wise you can get is Khasti bow.

Recipe: 350 ~ 500k

enchant to +7 ~ +10

3 gems slots

You will need around 3m ~ 4m to do that, depends on the prices on your server and your lucky on enchants.

@Sylpid I gave her / him the prices, as above.

Thanks for your amazing support guys, you really helped me a lot.

i dont see the reason on why you have to be so rude and link those. but enhancing them is something you want to do till the end, its better to get potentials first

end yes ik what the stats they give since i already have them

I realy dindt mean to be rude, Im sorry for that.

the link is to OP, as he / her may not know what items I was talking about.

Hugs!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the main attraction of the plate set is that it gives you hp instead, so it works both ways. Mdef being a terrible stat in general doesn’t help either.

1 Like