Tree of Savior Forum

If you were to start again

Which class (wiz, scout, cleric, sw or archer) and evolutions (tao, BM, diev, etc) would you pick and why?

I would start as a cleric and my build would be around half-healer half-magic-dealer.

Maybe cleric - diev - kabba (or druid, not sure) - miko. I like to support and I like to do things by myself when needed.

For a lore wise I would create a Cleric and make him a paladin to do all the story quest then regret later.
For farming materials I will create a Bullet marker.
But let’s get real most people who pick their class tend to forget what role they designate for.
cccc

I would do SR-Link-Thaum. SR for quick and easy CMs, link-thaum to farm more money after all CMs are done for the day.

Next 3-4 chars would be SR-Corsair-Enchanter(probably, not sure what SR build has the fastest CM clears lol). Just to do 3-4 more CMs per day without using resets.

Using the money from these CMs and link-thaum farming, I would fund a WL-FF-Shadow, just because those are some of my favorite classes (and currently my main char’s build).

Probably still stick with archer. It isn’t the best at things, but if you know what you’re doing it is really fun and powerful. Perhaps only change the course how much investment was done with the not-so-right gears.

Wiz-Pyro-Psycho-Onmyoji
Just keep casting, just keep channeling, just keep pressing…
That’s what a WIZARD should do you know? Yeah, absolutely.

Then maybe cleric-Sadhu-Exo-Miko
Yeah I just really like channeling.

Crafting Class … and market watcher … no DPS …

Probably just Bokor - Necro - Featherfoot as my main and Ele - Myou - Tao as a second wizard. BM - Outlaw - Linker for farming, maybe.
I also wanted to do a 2h mace Pally - Inq - Zealot and Sadhu - Druid - Exor, but never got around to doing anything with them. :tired:

I think if I ever started over again and I only had ~5 slots instead of my 30, I’d probably do those I guess

It’s weird to think about, since I’ve had musket as my main throughout.

I probably unironically wouldn’t change a thing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.