Tree of Savior Forum

If IMC doesnt change the origin 50$ 3months plan before, none of this will happen

the server wouldnt lag
the bots wouldnt come
so, thx for those pool people who voted plan 1 and 2.

1 Like

lol

Nah the bots would still be there, people would still complain about the same bugs. The only difference is the forums would be less vocal as less players are willing to blindly drop $50 compared to $10.

But yeah, the same broken quests, the same cash shop problems, same market issue, same trading problem, same team storage issues, etc.

Three months early start is insane. I mean look at how mad people are over five or six days of lag. How do you think people who just can’t play at all would feel?

4 Likes

Actually open beta testers were saying in the above thread that trading restrictions weren’t nearly as bad as they are now during the closed beta testing. That’s why there weren’t many complaint threads back then.

Very true. In the closed beta you could just trade items. I remember when I helped my friend farm a Ludas Staff. I gave him some barks as we farmed together. You know, we had goals, an adventure as it was a new map for us.

Now? I can’t do anything like that with him. By even being near him during his farming, I’m hurting his cause as I may be taking his drops. Closed beta was… better.

5 Likes

Not realy the same asv10 $ didnt give you 3 month.
So there will not becas much people.
Most of the problems now are the servers that cant suport the players they got now.
Sobwait for f2p when therecwill be lots more people.

There was trading restrictions in icbt? You can even open a shop there.