Tree of Savior Forum

idTOS Data Transfer Possibility?

Is it possible for iTOS to do data transfer from idTOS (soon to be closed) iinto it?

Because some of Indonesian people already spent a lot within idTOS (mostly on cosmetics), and it is kinda shame they don’t earn the compensation at all (beside no update for over 3 months since December 2019).

Well, I’m just asking about the possibility though.

maybee?
@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob

As much as i wanted that aswell but i think its a bit difficult to do so. Also 3 months no update is an understatement, its been more than that. Also idTOS isn’t rebuild, so if it possible and only if. All you can get is the item left in the storage, silver or rest of the TP (which i doubt). Characters still need to be readjusted since idTOS have different version and the old iTOS system transfer event has passed few months back.

1 Like

Just please remove the IP block already, no one plays idtos anymore… @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob
f

1 Like

They already said to remove the IP block after idTOS is completely closed (by May 31st).

Actually, that’s more than enough. As for the characters themselves, now it’s easier to level up by quests and so.

We just need those lovely cosmetics and hard-earned things from there :sad:

1 Like

As to not affect the markets of existing iTOS servers, perhaps IMC can open a separate server for idTOS players to be migrated to (similar to how iRO adopted regional players whose publishers have closed service). The likeliness of that happening though.

would prolly just make more sense for them to start fresh on the SEA server

2 Likes

please no I wish to play with everyone DX

1 Like

Maybe they can adopt what iRO did - migrate the accounts, put the zeny (in this case, silver) to zero (so as not to affect the market), but retain the levels, retain (some of the) items (conditional) or maybe make the items untradable. though that sounds like a lot of work.

I agree with this, as for silver it’s easy enough to earn it (by doing CM/DG) too.

The easiest way to make a 1/1 silver ratio would be to give them as much attributes tickets then spent for their overall expenses in game with silvers.

I’ve just downloaded idTOS again (for the sake of celebrating the closing at May 31st), and I think you guys can think about the data transfer.

These screenshots become a fact that some of Indonesian players already spent so much, despite of the game is being inactive since December 2018.

These two accounts are just example of some players that already spent so much. Also in my main account (ArchangelCorp), I’ve spend so many TP for making new char again and again. While in my friend’s (Kingsleigh), she spent mostly on cosmetics.

What I’m trying to say here is that we are okay if you guys didn’t transfer the equipments and silver (as we know iTOS players already have more than us), but it is kinda hurt when things we spent become inaccessible forever. Like, our local publisher just got away with our money without giving us proper service.

Kindly please, our savior @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob :sad:

PS : I’m sorry for bragging this so much T_T

1 Like

Now that idTOS is gone forever, what will you do IMC?

Hopefully you guys give some nice info (like lifting off the region block).

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob

They even removed the game for good from their main website :laughing:

Rest in Pixels idToS a piss of the past has been lost with the winds…

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.