Tree of Savior Forum

Ideas for the trade system

Hi IMC lately seen several criticisms of the trade system of the game is exclusive to VIP accounts, this greatly affect the life of the free account, and agree with most of the criticism, but also see the side of you in wanting to worry about the game economy to not be affected by the (damn) gold sellers.

Since the release you guys to show attentive to our feedback then decided to give suggestions:

1- 5 monthly trades for free accounts and 30 for VIPs: it is an idea but not ideal because it still rather the gold sellers would benefit.

2 Limit 5 trades between friends would be 5 per month for free accounts, but to make the two should be on the list of friends of each other for at least three days.

3- I played TERA for a while and they possessed a system of “Roll Dice”: in the caves when fall items you select to collect and appeared a screen for everyone in the group to see if you guys would like to participate or not the random draw for this item in equal chances the amount of people who have chosen to dispute the item. I like that idea, because not release the trade and solves one of the main trade not have problems, play with your friends. Ex .: My friend is swordsman, I’m wizard, for him falls staff, to me sword, both not do anything with it and headed out harmed by not having the possibility of exchange, but with the system to choose pick up the item or not is to the two I abdicate to compete in the draw the sword and consequently the item goes to him, will not need trade. Obviously not be for all items so important as containers, equipment and gems.

Well this is my contribution, I hope to read and that the English do not be so bad and they can understand.

Voces is doing a great job, the game ta beautiful, environment, quests, classes, soundtrack (mostly soundtrack) and we believe the improvements so I can keep playing one of the best MMORPG’s that have already played. See you. :smiley: