Tree of Savior Forum

Ideas for innovations and changes in the game

It is necessary to add to the game the ability to resist freezing and other strong debuffs in the form of a stat. Many classes are not able to withstand strong control. This is especially relevant in connection with Boruta raid.
Add multiple categories of resistance to random stats and set items.
Change the effects of some control effects such as Silence, make it more appropriate to the name, so if I can’t conjure, I could at least hit with my weapon.
Make it possible to craft weapons of a higher level from a lower one, otherwise there is so much of a drop you have made in terms of which is absolutely useless in the future with the exception of what is used in collections.
Update the in-game base of things with the ability to find them and craft them, and not so that there is a craft in the game and you can not craft them. The same is connected with Magnus Opus.
Increase cooldowns and manа-consumption for ultra skills in classes so that they have a tactical value, and not so that it is a means of anihilating everything and everyone.
Change your mission dungeon rewards to at least just a reward in the form of silver and bosses cards or another equivalent.
Lower the cap to improve the weapon to 21. It just does not make sense above, except for the battle with Boruto. There is no point in pvp if you are killed with 1 strike and there is no difference if overkill is made with +21 or +40 the effect is the same. In PvP, there should be equal conditions for the participants, in which it is your ability to play that is tested, and not the one who has the stronger weapon.

this is still a small part of what I can advise, the rest is yours IMC :tired:

There are cards that increases your resistance to stun and silence, but I dont know about freezing. Having said that it is possible that there is already a hidden stat on ailments resistance.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.