Tree of Savior Forum

Ideal world boss hunting support build?

I am pretty burned out by my main, now thinking to make a support specifically for world boss hunting.

I have come up with 2 choices so far

1. Wizard>Pyromancer1>Linker1>Thaumaturge3>Featherfoot

Them BUFFS, also debuffs from Featherfoot would make Archers’ damage skyrocket. But if FF debuffs also benefit people outside of party too I might avoid it. This build can also theoretically solo at higher levels?

1. Anything with Chronomancer 3, maybe Linker 2 for buffs sharing and grinding with party?

Ridiculous utility. I can also undermine other parties with Stop, if feeling particularly evil.

What do you think would work best? Maybe there are more builds more suited to do the job?

1. chrono3
    best support as it provide cool down reset
  • pass 5
  • haste 10
  • quicken / max or not depends on your team / grab cri rate attribute
  1. thaumauge2+
    imo inferior to chrono3 but quick hit / dot like qs3 / wugushi will love you.
  • swell left MAX
  • swell right / not much required as it wont increase +elm attack of your arde

Mostly Thauma > Chrono3. You can take either Wiz 3, Wiz > Pyro > Linker, Wiz > Cryo 2 or Wiz > Pyro 2 but I think if what you want is too buff your party Linker would be the way, enchant fire gives +1 additional attack that scales with arde dagger and any elemental property attack.

Pass is too good to improve DPS for skill based characters. Quicken is too good for crits and aspd to non skill based characters. Thauma gives you attack.

I think debuffs like decay are aplied on the monster, so they are avaible to any player hitting it, not only your party, which would make it pointless as any other archers would benefit exactly the same as your buddy.

Kino 1 for placement

Hm, thanks for the thoughts!

I have decided to go with Cryo3>Chrono3 for now.

I will be leveling another Thaumaturge later though, because I have this gut feeling that they will be buffing this class soon, seeing how it falls between the void of wizard classes.