Tree of Savior Forum

[Idea] To help reduce Bots in-game

It’s a rough idea that will probably need fine tuning/help to make possible but to make it simple:

Have an in-game “Report Bot” feature. If the person is reported for “X” amount of times, a mathematical question will pop-up with a timer. Failure to answer before the time is up automatically kicks you from the game.

Getting kicked for “X” amount of time will give the player “Strikes”.
“X” amount of “Strikes” will get a player banned.

To prevent this feature from being abused on non-bot players:
If a player is in the sit position, they cannot be reported.

So players can safely AFK without fear of getting reported or kicked because of trolls.

3 Likes

so then bots are programmed to sit every couple of minutes

this idea is like maplestory style and its absolutely work i think.

cant roport “while” sit so when he stand up ---->reported

1 Like

It’s a nice idea but it won’t stop gold sellers. I think it’s certainly a good start.

how about mini-game capcha system that Ragnarok private server mostly use?

The game pop-up a minigame 2-3 times per hour , it’s very easy for human to complete but impossible for bot, matching a picture for example.

You win that mini-game, it will spawn a shinie monster in your face. if you fail Your drop rate become 0 until you can complete next minigame.

something like that

3 Likes

DFO (Dungeon Fighter Online) uses it too. I think that’s a nice solution. A nice reward for temporarily inconveniencing the player. I support this!

and then people will harass it by making a program that will automatic report players.
and that’s a freaking annoying idea if I get those freaking question while afk-ing or do sit/stand just for fun, or while chatting with friends.
btw, this idea is being adopted in IRO as I know and it won’t work / at all.
want more? I know some freeloaders just follow you whole day and report you, and harass pm non-stop.
and what if I DON’T WANT to answer the question and shut my game down. You know people have bad days sometimes (always).
I’m totally against this idea since I experienced it, please.

1 Like

Then you make it harm the person who is wrongfully reporting… X Wrongful reports = you get slapped in the face with a frying pan.

This should be in the suggestion area

1 Like

Agreed. I’m moving it now.

1 Like

juz need to add a new feature in the bot >> get notification if get reported, can be sound alarm or email

too intrusive and can get really annoying…

I like TC idea

Such a nice idea, want to see it in worldboss fights with troll guilds.

Can gold selling even happen in this game? I thought you couldn’t trade silver.

You can with tokens I hear.

As i know u cant trade silver. There is only item trade with Token; 30 trade limit per month (in K-Tos)

Can have the function off during that time.