Tree of Savior Forum

Idea on how not to hurt players with restrictions

BASED ON MY OPINION AND AN UNEDITED POST.
LOTS OF GRAMMAR MISTAKE.

PLEASE READ THIS BECAUSE I WASTED HOURS JUST TO THINK OF THIS IDEA.

##THE WRONG THINGS IN THE GAME:

-Cant trade silver

-Cant trade card (Seriously make this tradable… only summoners use this)

-Premium trade (SERIOUSLY? You think all of us is rich? buying token every 30 days just to trade?)

-YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR ALMOST 2 DAYS TO RETRIEVE MONEY ON MARKET

-30% TAX… DAFUQ? (Is this some real life thing? The npc guy must be so rich now) //Not really big problem//

BOTS/GOLD SELLER PROBLEM(MY OPINION):

YES, THERE ARE 3 TYPES OF BOTS.

1st. -Implement “Anti Spam Moderator” the one who roams in the cities and MUTE not ban… I HAVE THIS IDEA like putting the SPAM bot in their own instance… Yes, they can still talk but the bot himself can only see it. get it? (TO AVOID CREATING ACCOUNT OVER AND OVER AGAIN)

2nd. -Hire a “Anti-bot Moderator(The one who roams and bans)” as you can see there are places GOLD FARMER BOTS always love to go and that is CRYSTAL MINE & TENET CHURCH… THIS TWO PLACES MAN. IT’S NOT HARD. also bots have random names like “asdagfhfghf”

3rd. -AND THIS PART IS VERY TRICKY… How about make TWO TYPES of TOKEN.

"AH TOKEN" and "PREMIUM TOKEN"

AUCTION HOUSE TOKEN(GIFTABLE/AUCTIONABLE)

• HAS ALL BENEFITS OF A PREMIUM TOKEN EXCEPT TRADING SILVER

• (Just a way to convert your real money to silver)

PREMIUM TOKEN(NOT TRADABLE/NOT GIFTABLE) - A TOKEN FOR SELF USE

• CAN TRADE SILVER

• TRADING IS PERMANENT ACTIVATED (EVEN IF PREMIUM TOKEN IS EXPIRED)

*Purpose of this token is just to know who buys with real money

/HOW IT SHOULD BE/ --> AH TOKEN TRADING P TOKEN == P TOKEN USER Can trade silver to AH GUY but AH CANT

******TOO LONG TO EXPLAIN… JUST ANALYZE WHY TWO TOKENS OKAY?

4th. - IWhat if i Tell you that your restrictions are still useless because of your AUCTION HOUSE… (Just analyze why too long to explain)

-RESTRICT SELLING COMMON MATERIALS MORE THAN 30k-50k (BUT ABLE TO SELL RARE MATERIALS OF ITS VALUE BUT SERIOUSLY YOU CANT FIND 300k WORTH OF MATERIAL AT LEVEL 1-50)

-LEVEL RESTRICTION like about lvl 50 to sell items on auction/market BUT can buy any items in any at level

5TH - Also, IF you can… look at the trade history of a player then you can find that account who collects all the silver from that gold farmer bot.

WHY SHOULD YOU?:

-YEAH. EXPLANATION BELOW.

1st - THEY CREATE ACCOUNT.

2nd- THEY BUY “P TOKEN” FOR GOLD FARMER BOT TO TRADE SILVER TO “TRADER ACCOUNT”.

3rd- ANTI-BOT MODERATOR BANS THE GOLD FARMER. = PROFIT TO ToS …

AND THEN THEY REPEAT IT THE 1st ONE.

4th- THEY GET TIRED OF SELLING BECAUSE OF MOD BANNING THEM.

5th- THEY WILL SELL “HACKS/CHEAT” INSTEAD

6th- IT’S UP TO THE DEVELOPERS NOW TO FIX THE HACK.

-As you can see the money you are making at the founders pack … alot of people bought it… It’s a shame if the game would not make a long run right? … or what you really plan is just a cash grab game? hmm.

-The potential of this game is enourmous almost all are players of RO. and NOTE: Ragnarok is a subscription game BEFORE. SOOOO almost ALL players here from R.O IS PROBABLY WILLING TO PAY SOMETHING FOR THE GAME.

-That Community Moderator is not just for muting but also for toxic players AND also having a Community Moderator makes the community better it’s like someone they are up to, an Idol, the face of a good ToS. Someone that makes the player think I should be this good guy.

READ COMMENTS:

The build up of negative reviews in steam is getting higher everyday. Of course! people read reviews!

And yes many free to play games in steam died because of negative reviews. AND PLEASE READ THEM.

Will you pay the moderators? Because if you don’t make teh job of finding and banning bots easier, you gotta need A LOT of moderators to “roam and ban” bots.
Also premium tokens will not solve the issue of trade restrictions, only worsen it.

Of course they can hire a mod… just look at the sales of ToS right now… and thats just for the founders pack…

and for the p tokens… worsen? in what way?
can you please explain me. I need a better understanding

And also “you gotta need A LOT of moderators to “roam and ban” bots.”
-The map is not that big
-There are farm spots they also go.

Botters will adapt, you roam’n’ban on one map, they start farming other, and soon you’ll have them farming all the maps, how many mods do you need to control all the maps?
Ptoken worsen in a way that botters do have money to spend on the game (just look at the amount of bots now, in payed EA), getting a ptoken and trading with a number of buyers to earn more than lose in case of ban sounds like a very good deal to me.

You can ban bots without ever seeing them. no need to make GM roam maps to find bots, just implement script for it.

I think you dont get me here. That is exactly my point. Seems you didn’t read my whole post.

This part is “tricky”… You see. My description of Ptoken is that you can trade silver.

To tell you there are 3 kinds of bot.
-Gold Farmer Bot
-Spam Bot
-Collector of silver Bot(dummy account)

The way the BOTTERS in my knowledge is they trade the silver collected of gold farmer bot to the collector bot BUT since gold farmer bot needs Ptoken to trade silver

So the BOTTER GUY(the one who manages the bots) goes through complicated purchase on steam to have that bot a balance.

and this part is why we need the GM to ban those GOLD FARMER BOT
= Profit to ToS…

Now. Who’s at big lost? ToS? No, the gold sellers.

And please don’t give me reasons like “How can they get many mods?”
Please… Even simple games with small income have many mods to operate their game. So why can’t ToS? They got the money to start the solution now.

AND ALSO BRILLIANT GAMES HAVE AUTO DETECT BOTS BY LOOKING AT REPEATED ACTION OF PLAYERS.

THE RESTRICTIONS ARE JUST AN EXCUSE OF HOW BAD THE SYSTEM IS.

I am concerned to this game because I like this game…
I am just stating my idea…

And I am afraid how this game becoming the next “Silkroad Online” or “SilkBOT Online”.

AND I HATE THE FACT THAT EVERYBODY IS IGNORING THE FACT THAT BOTS HAVE RANGE ATTACKS
EVERYBODY IS IGNORING THE HACKABLE SYSTEM AND NO ONE COMPLAINTS ABOUT IT
BUT INSTEAD BEING A WHITE KNIGHT TO THE COMPANY

My suggestion is better than everybody else
Also saw someone suggesting bigger changes to trade system

Good Idea BUT as if IIMC can CODE for it… they are just under a contract…
It’s like telling them to develop a new kind of game. We should tell nexon

Hey, I do approve of mods, I do think the current system is bad but just hiring mods without implementing a system t help those mods track bots (be it a player assisted or something else) is quite inefficient.

Ptokens, well, I assumed you can transfer silver to hoarder account but in the current system it seems quite limited so you’ll need ptoken for farmer which is inefficient, okay, it might work, even though I don’t like it as it creates a paywall which everyone hates in steam reviews.

p.s. You can edit your posts, it’ll bump the thread.

Yes, about that paywall thing that is the bad part of my idea…

What is best solution really is just make this game Pay to play.
But I guess that cant be because they already announced it free to play…