Tree of Savior Forum

Idea by Rework class Centurion

Sorry, but I’ll use google translator on this topic.
The tank centurion class that was removed from the game for being incompatible with the game mode could come back in a new and totally different way (or will come back). So I thought the way she could keep her mechanics without harming other players and I came to this:
Instead of arresting other players she could invoke (or “hire”) pieces of a squad, being: lance, squire and archer (for a passive of 10 lvl to buy), choosing 10, 5 of each only, Permanently (not being able to change in the future), example: I choose to have 3 lancers 2 archer and 5 squire (my squad will be fixed in those choices for the rest of my game). So would be the centurion’s gameplay.
Explaining the members of the squad that we can choose: (I’ll be calling them a warrior from now on)
Their attributes will be completely related to that of the character, Example: I have 100 blocks so the warrior will have 100 blocks, + or - the stats that they own over theirs.
Archer: Long range attack using a bow:
Status
Physical attack + 70%
Dodge + 50%
Def / Mdef - 50%
Critical attack + 100

Passive 1: When an Archer is fighting (he is in his match squad) he receives 30% + 10% for Archer in battle of Critical attack. Max: 80%

Passive 2: Archers has 1%, per attribute level, of performing a double attack with 100% critical hit. Max lvl: 5

Lancer: It attacks straight with a two-handed spear
Status
Physical attack + 30%
Dodge - 10%
Def / Mdef + 30%
Critical rate + 50

Passive 1: When a lancer is in combat, he will receive 20% + 5% for lance in battle of Critical Rate. Max: 45%
Passive 2: Lancers have 2% per level attribute of causing bleeding on the enemy. Max lvl: 5

Squire: He wears a shield that goes to the ground and a small sword.
Physical attack - 40%
Dodge - 50%
Def / Mdef + 150%
Block + 200

Passive 1: When a squire is in combat, he will receive 10% + 10% for each squire in reduced damage combat. Max: 60%
Passive 2: any damage that the squire receives 10% per level attribute will be returned to the attacker (physical or magical) Max lvl: 5

Class skills:

Formation !!: the centurion puts in combat the warriors of its squad, when it activates the centurion it will not be able to use any ability of attack of another class (only buffs). Max lvl: 1 cd: 10s

Exchanges: Centurion quickly swaps members of the squad in battle. Max lvl: 1 cd: 60 sec

Arrow Dam: Required 2 squires and 1 acher or more. The centurion changes the formation to pyramid where the base will be the front combusted by him and its squires (like a wall of shields) and behind it will be the archers (present in the squad) attack near targets. (All the mobs provoked / reached focused the Attacks on squires and centurion) (can not move)
Extra damage: 300 + 70 per level
Attack Speed: + ??? (I do not understand how this works in ToS, but we can put in the same amount of the skill of the archer that increases the attack speed)
Duration: 60s + 6s per level
Max lvl: 5 cd: 120s + 12s per level
Sp: ???

Passive: archers have a chance of 2% per attribute, hit more than one target (oblique shot) max lvl: 5

Lance Invested: 2 lancer required or more. The centurion enters rectangular
formation and all the lancers pointed forward their spears causing continuous damage in any enemy to the front (can be move)
Extra damage: 100 + 100 per level
AoE ratio: 4+ 1 per level
Duration: 60s + 6s per level
Max level: 5 cd: 120s + 12s per level
SP: ???

Passive: The lancers will push the enemy hit, 5% chance per attribute level. Max lvl: 10

shout of the Legion: Required 3 Squires or more. The squires and the centurion then in a ring-shaped formation and let out a shout that will attract the attention of all the monsters and decreasing their defense and increasing that of the squad.
Target numbers: 30+ 2 per level
Defense decrease: 20% + 10% per level
Defense added: 20% + 10% per level
Duration: 60s +6 s per level
Max level: 5 cd: 60s + 6s per level
Sp: ???
Passive: Increase of maximum HP 10% per attribute level.
Max lvl: 5

Answering possible questions:
1 Archers’ AI attacked the closest target. And in the skill (Arrow Dam) they attacked the marked targets, so you can change the focus of attack with the target change of the game.
The others always attacked the next one (whenever they perform an attack if they can they attacked together)
2 the warriors will not have life but all the damage that they receive will be redirected to you, being able to accumulate exemple: 3 archers take 2k of damage, each one, then you will receive 6k of damage
3 when walking in training it will remain looking at the same direction that it was activated so cancel and activate to change the direction
4 there should be a flap for you to acquire your limbs and mount the position of the squares and you can have up to 2 to make the exchange.

This and the suggestion (great, I know) for the rework of the class centurion.

I accept suggestions for changes.:slight_smile: