Tree of Savior Forum

I'd like some feedback on my Featherfoot build

I haven’t quite gotten the exact skills worked out yet so I’m mostly looking for class selection feedback here. My goal setting out with this build was to make a Featherfoot focused class. Originally I was going to do Wiz3/Link3/Feather, play mainly as a party support, and hope like hell they release new tiers of Featherfoot (and that they work well with Wiz3 and Linker which isn’t too hard). I really felt like I’d rather have only link2 and fill the spot before Feather with something else but I’m not sure if there’s any one tier of class I can take that would do that. I really want to keep Wiz3 for the Featherfoot synergy and at least some level of linker. Getting to the point, the 2 builds I came up with were:

Wiz3/Linker2/Necro1/Featherfoot
Wiz3/Linker1/Sorc2/Featherfoot

Both of them have things I like and things I dislike. For the first one I like that I get to have 2 levels of linker and I slightly prefer Necromancer to Sorcerer but I’m not a big fan of only being able to take one level of Necromancer. How good is 1 level of Necromancer or is it something you really want to have 2 levels of? For the second build I kinda I wish I could have 2 levels of linker instead of just one but I like that I have the 2 levels of Sorc to work with over the 1 level of Necro (despite slightly preffering Necro). I’m generally at a loss of which to pick so I’d like to hear people’s feedback on the two.

On another note, I’ve had troubles finding much info on this so I’ll ask here: are there 8th+ circles on KR and if so how does it work? Does Feather/Necro/Warlock etc get more tiers? Are there new classes we don’t have yet or is it just more levels of what we’ve got already? I ask because if 8th circle will come (and doesn’t have new options) I’ll just do the Necro then take 2nd level for my 8th but I was kind of hoping that more Featherfoot was somewhere down the road.