Tree of Savior Forum

Ice wall underneath bosses

I started playing a cryomancer and I’m really enjoying icewall, but I have a question:

As most of you probably know, casting icewall on top of a boss causes the boss to ‘lift up’ - when I’m soloing I find it pretty useful sometimes because it seems to prevent the boss from moving. However, I just finished my first dungeon run (the lv 50 one) and I used the ice wall this way on the boss too. Afterwards I asked my party if this hinders them from attacking the boss (I was mainly wondering about the melees, since I seem to have no issues with any spells). Only the archer replied and she said that she couldn’t attack the boss when the ice wall was underneath him. Is that really true? Just looking for a confirmation, because then obviously I won’t use that trick in parties :slight_smile:

It’s actually good for melees because they’d be shooting ice shards but it sucks for archers because the arrows tend to end up hitting ice blocks instead. I don’t know if there’s a workaround on the archers side but what I try to do instead is to create the wall just between the melees and the boss