Tree of Savior Forum

Ice Wall + Psychic pressure Dout

Hello guys, I am thinking on going: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/bchcr96xsp/

I watched some videos that show I kind of combo, that when u use Psychic.P in Ice Wall it starts to rapidly shot snow. I don’t know why this happen since none of skills talk about any kind of interaction.

So,
1- I want to know if this combo damage is based on your IceWall level or PP level or none of then???

2- Does anyone know if the snow you throw by the combo can freeze an opponent?

3- You can combo all the IceWall duration, or the wall “broke” before the time if you start “hitting” it?

Ty guys!

Hello!

1 - The Ice Wall shards damage is based on your MATK. Often you will be close to the enemies and Psychic Pressure it’s gonna hit them as well so more levels on PP affects your damage too.

2 - Yes, the can freeze the enemy.

3 - Ice Wall used to have a certain amount of hits it can take before crumbling but i’m not sure if it still works like this. More levels increase duration and how many tiles you can set up.

Also, i think you could use some improvements on your build. Let me know if you want me to tweak it a little bit.

It’s a good combo ans besides the nerf, it still does good aoe damage, but the real problem is the cooldown. I wouldn’t build a character based only on this, you should have other options too.

Ty for the help guys…

@iEden I sended you a MSG, I would really like the tweak

Answered it, check your messages.

There are some variations you could do. Here are a few builds based off of icewall with pp.

Rank 7 is open for cryo, runecaster, or whatever. This is a good all around build.

This one is more party oriented.

This one is more solo oriented.

Level of IW : More cells.
Level of PP : More targets it can hit.

With an end result.
Lv.15 IW = 16 cells.
Lv.10 PP = 16 Hits. (2 AOE ratio)
If you want to maximize this combination, that is.

You dont get Ice Wall for the more cells, you get it for the damage with the shards.

Use this: Cryo3/Psyco3

lol, what i meant by cells was the amount of walls you can summon.

And at Lv.15, it can create up to 16 walls.
Now if you want to be able to hit all these walls with your PP, then Lv.10 is enough for 14 targets, the last two hits you can get from gear with aoe atk ratio.

The more walls, the more projectiles, the more damage.

PP have an AoE limit so you only can hit 5 walls.

Even if you put the walls in diagonal or arrow formation you can’t hit the 16 sections, only the Monk can do it with the Kameha.

This made me think…

I think this would be the absolute strongest psy pressure build you could do

R2 cyro for 10 wall for the 2 wall stack, then surround fireballs and you.
'----
'----
|xx
|you

stop so the icewalls and fireballs dont take any damage.
Psy pressure full duration cast
Plus 300% bonus damage to iceshards.

Would one shot every mission boss. haha. Just need a safety wall jic.

Though just going Wiz 3 > Cyro 2 > Kino 1 > Runecaster might do as much damage and be easier to setup.

Or pyro 2/Cyro 3 instead of Chrono 1 - because monsters would likely die before ice wall breaks. xD

Edit:
Stop on icewall doesn’t work anymore. RIP.

@arkhasashari

Actually you can, by using a foul method, that might even get removed due to exploit.

However, 10 can be hit in an acceptable way.

Less foul method to doing it

But this person aren’t hitting them all at once, that’s a big difference.