Tree of Savior Forum

Ice wall guide!

depends on the map, But im sure you could make it work!

1 Like

Thank you for the guide! But is it possible to land IceWall in such formations using a mouse? I only managed to place it in straight lines.

you can left click on ground to place the icewall tiles.

in the video i used a mouse o_O

Wow! I managed to do it now. I just needed to hold down the key bind for IceWall while clicking on floor cells with mouse. Thank you.

good job, at first i didnt know either xD

Playing with a gamepad lets you shove Ice Wall onto the floor really fast.

yeah that too! Im not a gamepad player tho, i feel its really hard to target and switch targets freely during pvp.

i just use the keyboard and remap everything haha

i know it’s harder with keyboard, but the harder i’m used too feels more easy than the easier that i don’t have experience with

*sounds confusing*

me too, im more of a pc gamer so no game pads for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Sir, can you send me your build and stats? Thanks

I just had a wild thought… does Swell Body works on ice walls and… could it extend the hit limit of the ice walls :upside_down:

I doubt it but it would be nice…X) Especially that I’m planning a thauma-cryo.

…btw did you write it from Australia or something?

1 Like

Wow that tp trick is really good ouo

I have some comments/questions
Do you know how much hp ice wall gets after level 9? My wall currently has 20hp.

I tested ice wall with additional damage lines like cafrisun, sacrament, etc. It seems that those additional lines count as hits but they don’t proc shards. It’s hard to test the damage output of ice wall so I wanted to ask if you know. However this only affects auto attacks with a staff or dagger, pp will always hit exactly once.

This is related, but do you have experience with linker + ice wall with either pp or dagger pokes? Because of what I tested, I’m not sure if joint penalty won’t proc additional hits, or if it procs every hit and simply speeds up the same damage you’d normally do. If it does proc all the shards, linker would be an amazing addition to have a faster burst and less chance of getting hit in a boss fight, or link more than 10 walls if you are only kino1.

Also thaum3 buffs (+500 matk) and wiz3’s 50% dmg would make a multihit skill like ice wall + pp very broken owo

gonna do a video on it in the future.

Mhmmm… Im not sure about the ice wall HP, ill double check for you however I dont have access to the game at the moment, however I also found that sacrament and other “Additional hit” buffs procs more hits on the ice wall except last rites, im not sure but I find that if I have last rites up, my ice wall is destroyed much faster.

From what I’ve seen linker linking the wall doesn’t proc multiple hits, it just makes it so that all of the wall is being hit instead of just where the PP area is.

Thaum 3 buff + rune caster buff + monk’s energy blast = gg. xD

Orignally I was gonna go the cookie cutter wiz3->elm3->warlock build. but I may go Wiz->cryo3>psy2->warlock instead it depends on: How good is that magnetic lazer spell? like i’ve seen a video of it on tosbase but it did like no damage during that video. Also wouldn’t that raise skill just tick people off in pve? since the enemies are so high up melee types would probally not be able to hit them?

Now if I was to do this build what do u think about wiz->cryo2->kin1->cryo3->kinoX or should I go right for cryo3 first and then get kino? Sicne the whole icewall PPed thing has limited useage due to cooldown on ice wall and the fact that you’d only really use it in dungeons or on bosses.

wiz3>Ele3 has its own merits. If you mean by lazer, is it gravity pole? I do think it does a decent amount of damage specially if u take wiz3 quickcast with it. trick there is not to get interrupted while channeling

Dont take Psy2 if you arent going to take Psy 3. Similarly, Dont take cryo 2 if you arent going to take Cryo 3 xD

The order for cryo kino should be Wiz>Cryo>Kino>Kino>Kino>Cryo>Cryo
The reason for this is because Psychic pressure is very strong DPS, when questing you can mob up the monsters and freeze them with ice pike, then stun lock with Psychic pressure. (Make sure you level up stun attribute and damage for PP). Going straight cryo 3 makes you lack damage because of how long the cool downs are for your main damage spell of ice pike. WIth Kino 3 you also get another huge aoe damage spell Gravity pole which you dont get at Cryo 3. Snow rolling is good, but gravity pole is better.

Not sure if quick cast affects gravity pole as it is a channel spell not a cast and release spell.