Tree of Savior Forum

Ice Shard damage? (from ice wall)

I’m wondering if anyone’s confirmed what the damage from the Ice Wall’s shards are. I’ve seen some people say that it was based on one’s Magic Atk points, others have said it’s whatever’s hitting the wall, but then there’s also that the wall has attack values in its description (higher by lvl). Could be a combination?

So, If someone uses Psychic Pressure, what calculates into the damage?

Basically (Caster’s Matk - Enemy’s Defense) * Multiplier * Number of Shards Hit. Skill dmg makes no diference as far as I’ve read about it.

Multiplier can be Runes of Ice (300%), Quick Cast (50%), Fire Type Enemy (50%) and so on.

Some multipliers are additive, while other are multiplicative. For example I believe Runes of Ice adds to Quick Cast, but they multiply if the enemy is fire type.

Thank you.
I did see some people say tha tthe skill dmg was part of it, but they might have only assumed.

I wonder, do you or someone know what’s the maximum number of ice blocks that pyschokino can hit? I mean, is there a limit to the pyshic pressure’s AOE, if there are too many ice blocks?

Skill damage happen when an enemy got hit or stay near the wall :smiley:
It’s different from ice shard damage, btw physique attack also have effect on ice shards damage as I see swordman hit my wall and the ice shards do better damage than me lol

skill damage of fireball is added to fireball’s pressure shards.

Psychic Pressure has a base max aoe of 5 and gains 1 per skill level, plus any equipment you might have.

Yes, but does the range of PP also increase? Because if the ice blocks are stacked so many that PP cant reach the edges, I’m just wondering how many blocks it can hit, even when maxed.

Also, if swordman hit does more damage, does that mean it takes either Matk or Patk of the one who does it?

Also been wondering about “what’s the damage if random swordman hits it”.

It’s hard to say, because I feel like no one ever even considers using my 16-tile Ice Walls for some reason. They prefer going up to the boss and dying to the obvious incoming quake-attack xDD

Its your ice wall, so its your damage.

On that topic, don’t use PP on an enemy ice wall or fireball. Its bad times.

And PP never gets much bigger. I know you can hit 8 walls by building a box around yourself, and I think you can hit all 16 by adding another layer to that box.

its mean, dmg 1ea ice shard with icewall lv 5 same icewall lv 10?

Yesterday on level 135 dungeon boss, with ice rune+quickcast, i was doing 2400+ per shard…and i’m around 800+ matk…do your calculations! :wink:
P.s : Icewall level 7 and PP level 5
P.p.s.: ofc the boss went down in secs xD

Is there a list yet of all the things that trigger ice shards whenj hitting ice walls?

I’m a cryo c1 and psycko c2

The damage from my ice wall seems to be from ice wall itself. According to the skill description, the damage is around 294 dmg at lvl 5 (can’t check due to maintenance). The damage I dealt to the enemies is around 490 dmg. My naked PP damage is 1.1k

So the damage comes from Ice Wall itself and is increased by attribute and your stats (int). That would be my theory.

Well… we have different claims again.

Skill damage is added.

The skill damage of ice wall didn’t always exist. It was added later and it should do that damage when you put down the ice walls… so there is a high chance it has nothing to do with shards but I still couldn’t confirm if they actually added it to the shards too or not…

…but it shouldn’t be hard to test so I don’t know why it is still a mystery… :confused:

But anyway as I know higher level Ice wall is worth it anyway because the wall will last longer and you can make more shards out of it…at least that’s what I heard before.