Tree of Savior Forum

Ice pike Or Ice Wall

Yeah, that’s the gist of it. Good luck with this in the game, man.

I dont need your sympathy… :cry:

Oh yes, yes you do… accept it. Right now.

And by the way, as of now, PvP is so horribly inbalanced, I would’t count on it in the nearest time.

oh fine i’m convinced~ since you asked so nicely :confounded:

I wasn’t counting on sorc early on, I was expecting it to be good at lvl 200 pvp, as others have been saying sorc is bad early lvls, and decent in the future.

Really dunno about that. But anyway, I myself don’t like PvP that much, and I doubt I’ll ever go to Arena, so yeah.

It’s ok, I like all opinions, I myself know i’m going to be great in pve with so much cc and burst… in a team anyway. Pvp is pretty much we’ll see how it goes xD

I dont plan on going wiz3, its really not my favorite.

The reason why there are no many Necros in pvp is because you are forced to take Necro2 at rank 7 and that limit your game play… also because collect corpses is a pain in the ass. Any way, you will be fine in pvp as long you have cryo and kino in the same build, just try to avoid that your summons breaks the ice wall and be carefull with Rune Caster since the cd and the cast time is huge without wiz3.

wiz 3 + cryo rc and psy is an aweful combination

what i always say and always will say until they nerf it - maxed out zero shield is insane - whoever tries to argue that doesn know about “value” in pvp

people might have seen videos of “wanna be great” guys stomping newbs in pvp “oh wow that damage” and all the stuff - pvp in such a small area is all about zoning - positioning - and less abou the “dps you could go” shyboo obviously wanna be “valueable” in pvp if he/she goes for a triple cryo - the enemy wont wanna hunt you down first - only newbs do - so your priority is to zone their healing characters - if the enemy healer “places himself in an awkward position” its pretty much GG for your team - zoning enemy charcters to NOT hit your glass cannons is pretty much what you wanna do as well - you got provided with several skills to do so - the awesome zoning tree and your awesome zoning wall - theres literally nothing you can do with a lv 5 icewall and no “hey guys dont hit me” shield making your char less valueable cause - cancer

if id go for value the sub shield would be 10/10 lv 10 icewall 8/10 tree 9/10 a wiz 3 2/10 cause…again cancer why the heck you want a wiz 3 in terms of value in pvp? his only value comes in glass cannon builds and cryo + psy + rc is never in 3 billion years a glass cannon unless you want a completly zero value character in pvp…ppl gonna kill you last cause they got mercy

^ applies for pvp only

I can wrap this up and make a burrito out of it! Thanks a bunch I was losing a lot of ground.

But, if you read my further posts… you would actually noticed, that I already specified this build will be only good in PvE.

I completely agree with everything you said, it’s absolutely obvious.

1 Like

Corpse potions! From the necromaster!

Please correct me if I’m wrong.

I thought that RuneCaster a “hidden class”, requires Wiz3 to unlock??

No. The only hidden job that has class pre-requisites is the Chaplain ( priest c3) at the moment.

Ok, thank you.
May I also ask what are the requirements to get Runecaster class, If it’s already known?

Here is the quest guide by @DisckZee
http://pastebin.com/jMiMQfB9

2 Likes

oh wow, this got off topic fast :x

So yea I’m going cryo3>sorc2>warlock xD