Tree of Savior Forum

Ice Ele your opinions

I think this works well together freezing enemies for electrocute plus quick cast damage and rain also i should have enough skills to spam while others are in cd. What do you guys think?

YOu will do nice dps.
But rank 1 cryo alone wont do you much good.

Rather take linker if you want to go for max dps. As they will get 50% bonus on lightining attribute~

I hope you will get an Runecaster on rank 8.
300% ice damage skill … but not sure if ti works with aoe…

Ice Rune from caster wont work with any ground ice skills so wont help me much and linker isnt very good cause i already have good aoe range plus i need more offensive skills to use while cds are up that is my biggest worry

But large cd on icewall …

Psycho got buffed. YOu actually deal aoe damage to targets now.
4+ level of psychic pressure.

YOu can cast that on enemys frozen trough other skills too. It’s a long skill, if you have the sp for it. And don’t die… (hopefully someone to tank for you).

Other Option: Less attacks but i do like the extra lightning damage and 20% with hangmans

i thinker linker would be a nice choice here. you will do more dmg with missle but hold off on the godly frost cloud.
remember you can switch up the classes for easier lvling
there’s a reason why people go warlock at the end though

Linker might work here, but I do believe that wiz3-ele3-warlock will turn out as a more powerful build for DPS.

I was actually wondering whether its better to get Cyro C3 or Elementalist C3? and have Rune for Rank 7