Tree of Savior Forum

I would like to see equipment events for limited time items, for example: slotted sunglasses in RO

Whenever there was an NPC asking for specific items to create a one-off limited time item in RO such as Slotted Sunglasses, it gave loyal players a little bit of an edge verses casual payers and would love to see it happen in TOS!

1 Like

Sigh.
This topic.

SIGH

• It won’t be about loyalty if it’s that easy. That’s just ‘oh I joined earlier, so I have an exclusive’.
  • Still good for promoting easily influenced players to stick around because they have exclusives.
  • The final outcome is uncertain. Ceteris paribus cannot be applied as other factors are involved.
  • Probably will have it. If not… who knows. It’s an effective, common practice for enticing gullible players.

I will miss the slot system on itens and RO cards

1 Like

i’m not talking about making it easy, heck make the items extremely hard to obtain for all i care, all i’m saying is that limited/exclusive items make them valuable in the later years, and its just a cool thing to show off.

1 Like

Extremely hard-to-obtain one-time-event items can be cosmetic, at best. Titles, mounts, costumes - but NOT stuff that gives you combat benefits.
Like people with Scarab Lord title in World of Warcraft - bragging value is through the roof, but other than that it doesn’t give you anything. Well, except the mount.

1 Like

There shouldn’t be edges for “loyal” players.

pretty much summed up what I was going to say

1 Like

I definetly agree with the items being cosmetic at best, still a nice souvenir to have and remind you of the past.

1 Like

wait are you the same person? :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Now that’s pretty awkward.

1 Like

:open_mouth: Two jojo’s! This is going to be really weird if its two different people.

Same person, just changed my acc :sunglasses:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I totally agree with you, pvp or guild wars should not allow items that give your character an unfair advantage, especially when the opponent worked really hard for their equipment. That’s why I think cosmetic items or items that are really good for lower level and then fade away are a better approach.

2 Likes

As long as it stays as items that don’t turn you into a godlike character /)

Event items that arent purely cosmetic shouldnt be allowed. In other games were event items can be traded and give stats, those items are usually sold for real money (because P2W bro). Slotted Sunglasses was the worst thing Gravity implemented.

You have a point there