Tree of Savior Forum

I wish this game's gems actually gave the skills

Like ragnarok because everyone having lv1 heal would be great lmao

In the current state of the game there are several one point wonders, so if you were to apply as is, then it would make no sense to go after some clases.

But if things were different, yeah, Lv 1 repair on the go baby~ oh wait can’t purchase repair kits if you’re no squire ;'c

1 Like

Suddenly, Squires reselling repair kits in market. #MakeRepairBusinessGreatAgain :smiley:

3 Likes

Really lots of 1 point wonders. I would love lv1 joint penalty for my cannoneer. Lv1 prophecy is also good.

It does make some classes not worth going for if this is available then.

the idea itself is ok. But due to some skill are powerful at lv 1, so in practical, it will destroy the availability of the class itself.
Barrier is now scrollable via pardoner. And this is the most ever changing skill on ET.

Imagine cleric with just lv 1 swash buckling. That will be the real paladin. so why would we need peltasta again? :joy:

Oh … my goddess. Can you sell food ingredients in the market? I got to try this out.

Any way on topic. I would honestly rather have “shenanigans” instead of skills in monster gems. You know, like the dumbell off hand giving STR per pump or that hammer with the thing on the 10’th hit.

ain’t that already in cards? (at least some of them)

But where are the “shenanigans”. I use the word shenanigans because I didn’t want to say “stupid”. I’m taking this definition:

It was silly (not a derogatory word, just an adjective) to perform the pumping motion on the dumbel during a fight. It was silly to have the toy hammer skin out.

I guess I shoulda used the word “playful” instead.

It’s hard to explain this feeling. It was like back in RO where I would use the panty[1] and undershirt[1] combo because it had +5 agi in the combo.

Don’t mind me too much lol, I’m not that good with english anyway.

Clerics with Raise :rolling_eyes:

Classes with aus, meltis, mh

Can’t you just buy Joint Penalty scrolls on the market?

They are expensive… I don’t want to use up 2.5k everytime I use them… (although my enchanter can make them)

Well, you’d have to grab a linker to accompany you then. R8 mobs do drop more than enough silver to cover those kinds of operating costs. If they didn’t I couldn’t afford to operate my Taoist. Those paper expenses really add up.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.