Tree of Savior Forum

I wish there are (or will be) more nonchalant things to do in tos

so far in every mmorpg i see is all about level up and how to maximize your status and farm the best gear to become the strongerst player or whatever.
i feel like this is wrong. there should be more things that you can role play than just a hero of somesort.
so far all i see is grind to a new class then grind some more. how about some fun things to do on the side like fishing cooking etc.
a good example would be runescape, as shitty as the combat systems were in that game. it was a loved by many many players because you can be what the hell ever you wanted to be. you can chop trees fish, become a miner etc etc.

i was so excited and interested about this game when i saw the huge possibility of class combinations which many are non combat related such as squire, fetcher, alchemist. i thought i finally found something more than just I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST~.

but the only thing that is available right now other than grinding to the top is this card mini game which is a completely a joke. more like toss a coin gambling than a mini game.

ofc this is still cbt and we want to focus on finding all the problems to the main part of game. but i would really love to see more different types of role playing in the future.