Tree of Savior Forum

I want to be that build that link monsters in party

Hello, any good guide to be a linker to rush partys?

*I want to be that guy

I’m a C3 linker and kinda happy someone actually wanted to be a linker but…how should i say this…

First, to be a “decent” linker you need to have at least lv10 joint penalty, so C2 linker is enough already. Thus, whatever you have before and after it would depend heavily on whether you want to be offensive or support wiz. Heck, C1 is often enough for more offensive builds.

Second, if you’re going to go the extra mile and grab the spiritual chain+cord combo, you do need to have a party that actually knows what to do within it.
Trust me, do the combo in random parties (which costs almost 200sp) and it’ll break in less than 10 secs.

Finally, a “good” linker is defined on how effective you are at linking and positioning your knots. If all is possible, know how much mob can you link together to actually speed up the dungeon run (aka memorizing the mob layout). A bad placement of hangman could mean a missed skill for one of your DPS, and that may infuriate them.

So yeah, the class itself doesn’t need much thinking to build, but mastering how the mechanics work take time and patience.

2 Likes

Linker not hard. Just go C1 Linker, link stuff, and everyone in your party loves you.