Tree of Savior Forum

I want to ask an advice plz

My current build is Cryo3>Chrono3 FULL CON

I almost step the rank 8 for first time…The idea was to be a good support, but I am really undecided what to be at rank 8.

My first idea was to be a Linker, but after talk with some ppl they say linker isnt good enough. Linker circle1 isnt enough in any Rank? must be at least circle 2?. I dont know why ppl say that! Because When I saw a linker in a party is really good support.

The second idea was to be Thau which is good to increase ATK But everyone make insane damage already. So nobody need that.

The last idea was to be Psycho, I dont know anything about how this class really work. I know there is a combo W+PP, but I dont know if PP need int to be good and if is that the case then would be a waste in my case.

Enchanter, had the skill Enchant Lightning. But no idea if I become an enchated and use this skill would be worth it, Because everyone know elementalist have an attribute which say “50%+ damage agains frozen enemies”. I dont know if i am going to get that kind of benefits when I use Enchant Lightning with out be an elementalist.

Sage is the more common chose in this case, because ppl say missile hole is OP. But it’s really the only option for this build?

Can someone advice plz.

No and yes.

If you won’t get Linker C2 at least the class become half useful, the reason is, not only the amount of targets you can link (4-5) but JP now have a hit count (the same one blessing have), so after some hits the link will break, even before the time run out.

Suggestion, if only support, go with Enchanter, or you can go with a support Sage.

I’m not sure tho, if micro dimension work on allied skills such as FB, if someone can confirm i appreciate it.

If the situation above is yes, then i suggest you do that.

Support Sage would be something like this:

Just a reminder, save the max silver you can, Micro Dimension attribute cost 1.6mill and Ultimate Dimension 1.2mil, for now that is, since it is on 20% discount.

Enchanter:

If Agility is working properly, then take that instead of Enchant Armor.

If you having a lot of time to do ET, then go for Sage, the missile holes help survive a lot.
Morever, with Chrono Haste, your map exploration to level312-317 is a breeze. (Mishekan Quest and Job15)

If not planning to do ET, then Enchanter would be better to combo with freezing ability and assist teammate in bigger damage.

@kymemy @Nirimetus @nightrain_scy Thanks for your answer guys, I really appreciate the help with a honest answer.

The idea to be linker starts when I realize the existence of “dandel gem”, Thought if I place “5x dandel gem” into the Five hammer would increase the number of links. But, Yesterday while i was trappped at fedimian I spoke to few ppl which say to me “doesnt matter how many gems you had only will count +1” this fact break my intend plans to take linker. I always liketo think in the future, When the rank 9 is release becoming cry3-Chro3-linker2 or pyscho2 will become usefull builds?.I know this is guessing to much and how is TOS right now it’s impossible to make an original build “at least you take a bad build on purpose”, but I just wanted to be away from the mainstream.

Thank you.