Tree of Savior Forum

I thought about wiz3 linker 2 aiming endgame (rank10 classes), need some help

So as said in the title, I was thinking about going wiz3 (for surespell, quick cast) and linker2 for the utility overall, aiming towards endgame classes (rank 10), considering most classes have terrible scalabilty. But at the current state of the game with only rank 7, is that really worth it? What should I go for the 6/7 ranks if I’m going for a DPS build?
I tought about going warlock for the 7th rank, but the 6th one is kinda hard to deal with, the only one It’s kinda useful with only one rank is sorc (because summon servant’s dark attack buff).
I don’t care how hard is to level with it.

So are you planning to build since day 1 a class that may suck in PvE and PvP planing to be strong only after some months/years when rank 10 comes ??

Why don’t you make a good build with 7 ranks and when rank 10 comes you create another character ?

I always prefer to stick with one character over making a new one, but it might be an option. I just don’t have a lot of time to waste remaking new characters.

IMC still need to fix tons of bugs and class balances, the 10th rank will come probably in more than 2 years, and we don’t know nothing about them… so make a build trying to guess how’ll be the 8th 9th and 10th rank don’t sounds normal to me.

1 Like

Try to play in the now, not in the future.

And the whole game promotes makeing multiple chars… and sadly prevents you in ways to help your alts too.

It’s contradiction. But effective in makeing you spent more time ingame ^^.

I enjoy makeing many different chars …

Well maybe I should just do like everyone else and make a wiz3 ele3 build…
I thought about wiz3 linker2 because it can be really strong together with a good damage dealer class, the damage multipliers are really great, you just don’t have much to do damage until you get another class like warlock or something. But thanks for the replies, I’ll think a little bit more about it.