Tree of Savior Forum

I really want to play this game but

Hmmm, the store page is already unlocked, and while I still haven’t checked the DLCs purchasing (I’m sure it would work tho), the game itself won’t start on certain major Indonesian ISPs.

I mean, the launcher is running fine, but then… nothing. It seems that the lock on the server side (either on yours or my ISP’s) is still active.

That… or my ISP (Telkom, FYI) is just sucks monkey balls. Can anyone verify which ISPs do still locked out?

It has to do with ISP, like usual thingy when you used Ind***** and played idTOS, the screen never shows up.

You can use VPN to make the game launched, then turn off the VPN after you’re being shown into the server selection page.

Bummer.
The only broadband available here is Telkom’s tho… I assume it was the same shitty problem as idTOS?

Yeah.

You use the VPN only for launching the game tho. But as stated above, it seems that you still have to use VPN to really play the game.

Hopefully our beloved staff here will fix it out <3

People still can’t log in into the game using Indonesia (ID) IP. You need to remove the restriction on your server too, not only on Steam account.

By the way, is there any possible way to merge our Indonesia database into iTOS @STAFF_Amy ? Well, not hoping too much but I think some of fellow players here want their items (especially the premium items, bought from TP) transferred into iTOS.

Yes. Just bit w8 ( 20 char)

it’s seems indihome/telkomsel isp user will get region restrict. i hope this problem will solved soon.

1 Like

Someone has sent the support ticket regarding to restriction, and the reply is that our country (Indonesia) still on the region lock as idTOS is still operating.

I’ve told the person sending the ticket to reply it with screenshot & link of idTOS is already been closed at May 31st. Unless they will open it after May 31st, I don’t think they have to keep blocking the region.

even in server selection page, i cant go inside if i dced the connection from VPN
hope they could fix this after 31
the experience is bad enough that i have rebounding there and here
and the need to use vpn really disturb the experience, especially if the VPN lagging
using free vpn btw, no hope for paid vpn T_T

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.