Tree of Savior Forum

I prefer previous skills combination for BM

before re:build combination skills is better! Swift Step, Running Shot, Double Gun Stance and when some class taunt the boss, then I can just Kneeling Shot… Those damage are brilliant!!!.. Why ToS you change these set up?

Even you replace that Outrage for BM after rebuild, its only 10 sec, cant you adjust back to 5 min?
You want us to be short leg to spam soulcrystals?

I already paid money with happily for my previous BM. Seriously well done for previous ToS team set up those nice build for BM, QS, Archer…Those combination are heaven for me!!! Who the ■■■■ manager or approve changing these kind of stupid things?

You should consider not only for spam skills users, there outside there still got players who like normal hits with speeds and running circle when hitting bosses. Can you guys atleast, on come on atleast that skill “Outrage” extend to 5 min instead of 10 sec?.. 300 sec (running shot effect) reduce to 10 sec!!! Seriously?!!

I came back ToS because of before rebuild BM combination and now? WTF with your head of executive man.

Now you have Enchanter.

can running shooting?

You can’t. But you can dash and start to fire. Right after you kill all mobs in range, you will start to dash again.

I’ve always played as a quarrel shooter, since beta, and I find this new dash + dgs feature quite fun! You should try.

And you can still run with DGS. You just need an archer for your party so he/she can buff you with Swift Step.