Tree of Savior Forum

I need helping guide for mage class that can do many things

I want to be very OP Mage class that let me do many things. I know that sound bit selfish but

this is what I really want for a Mage class

1. I want to be Useful for a Group of party members and Guild team if they have me…
  2. I want to survive Instant dungeon and kill Very strong Bosses
  3. I want to become strong and survive for PVP Baltte and GvG
  4. I want to be verry Overpowered for Story mode and Farming for PVE in general
  5. I need a Build for my Mage Class for Attribute Points and what points I need to reach my goal.
  6. I want to be very op and survive and be helpful

Please don’t waste my time what you think of your opinion of mage class. Just give me a very good Guide that very easy understanding and very friendly easy guide so I can follow Please

hope you guys can grand my wish please. I want to be OP and Useful and VERY Strong…helpful in a guild if anyone care to add me. I just want to be more supportive to everyone and to my self.

Greetings , I don think there are any class builds that will meet all of the above requirements that you have stated.
Perhaps you would like to state the main primary focus of your char.
Pvp / Pve ?
Support / mob dps / Boss dps ?
As for survival , shield + Full con is your key to max survival for a mage

1 Like

Bro nothing is really OP unless you whale a build. But looks like you might wanna take a look at a Featherfoot3 build

can this feather foot can do what I asking ? I dont want a weak class

just want a class that can do many thing. lik be strong on doing story mode but be more useful as PVE and pvp and if possble GvG. I just want a strong build that can he;p servive and be good support to the guild and be useful if that make .sense I just want go both pve and pvp and pissible GvG

what be good build for me ?

1. CCE
  2. Full CON
  3. Kino Sage
  4. Anything can do Story Mode with Shop buff, Farming for PVE is Wiz3 Onmy3 or link3 ff3
  5. What?
  6. Play cleric.

So, you will have to buy around 4-6 character to fill all your requirement.

https://treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php

1st rank is the best and proven. But remember, if you fail anything in your list, it’s your fault…not the build.

My Question 5 number is about how mush AP what do I spend it on ? like More Int or CON or Spr for a mage ?

I know. thank you so mush and also do they have build for Top number one ? and including what kind Attribute point I should spend add for it ? and do they have a guide what be a perfect gear and weapons I should be Investing ?

Get Velcoffer staff +16 and above
Velcoffer armor set
Trans them to stage 10

Once you attained those and mastered the guide, come back to forum again

1 Like

You want everything? here’s the answer Wizard build for you:
Circle 1: Wizard
Circle 2: TP
Circle 3: TP
Circle 4: TP
Circle 5: TP
Circle 6: TP
Circle 7: TP
Circle 8: TP
Circle 9: TP

Done

2 Likes

your not helping sorry

this very very good, thanks so mush. you are only person that understand my needs, this the build was looking for. so is this can do pvp and gvg ? if not. I dont mind making a second character to specialize in pvp and gvg, what would you recommend ? for a mage class that be perfect of pvp and gvg to be good for supportive both on guild vs guild and solo pvp ?

Im very happy with this choose you had provided me with this guide is and helping me alot.