Tree of Savior Forum

I need help with my Pyro3 and theocrafting and enchanter

Sorry in advance for bad english.
I’m really addict to pyro. Alaways have and will be. So i’ll have some patience untill they rework or buff pyro (preferable a rework)

Anyway
I like to gameplay as stand-back and watch people or minions to the aggroing and tanking while I load everything I have. I do not strike for pvp though.
I used to play with pyro3-link-necro2. I’ve had difficult with killing bosses with necro and pyro but a okay-ish time on pve.

So I need suggestions for build (theo)crafting. I’ve thought about pyro3-cryo3-shadow2. How would it farily on pve and party? Any thoughts or self-experience?

Pyro3-linker3-shadow2. You guys think that may work better then cryo3?

Pyro3-sorc2-necro3 is now much more recommended thanks to R9?

I also would like to know your guys thoughts on pyro3-linker3-enchant2. Is it still possible to solo farm with it? Althought I’d like to avoid solo.
I’ve seen scrolls in the market, but always too much expansive. Say, for like 2k - 5k silver, would you like to buy them? Would you guys buy enchant fire lvl 10 scrolls? Joint Penalty + Hangman’s Knot lvl 10? Enchant lightning lvl 10? Do you think some solo people will find them necessary and easy to acess with these prices?
Does any of you have SR3 or QS3-BM2 and would you like it? New Limacon costs SP per shot, I believe they would like to maximize ther damage as much as possible. QS3 are now back and more viable, they will probaly want it too.
Or would chrono3 be better in place of linker3?
Seller and farmer? (Linker3) >http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/8portnoq0i/
Or chrono instead of linker? >http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/w6b9rjfkmy/

If pyro3 is really bad and not recommended, but like A LOT bad, what would you people change in these builds from rank2, rank3 and rank4 ?

Any self experiences are welcome. Specially in theory of party, ET, farming, etc…

My personal opinion: pyro3 is not that good, i just read it will probably be subject to a rework

Also to craft a level 10 scroll you will need a lot of silver, level 1 is more common and cheap.

I suggest you to stop at Pyro2 with a lvl10 enchant fire and fire pillar to control your enemies.

If your focus is farming Pyro2Linker2Sorc2enchanter2 with High SPR is fine at the moment. Linker3 is just not necessary.
If you really want to fit Pyro3 i would give up one rank of sorcerer or linkers QQ

If you want a more balanced PvE experience the variants with Sorc2Necro3 will be perfect!

I wouldn’t recommend the variants cryo3pyro3 as normally cry3chrono3 are really much more useful than with pyro.

Pyro-linker-shadow could be interesting but i haven’t tested shadowmancer yet.

TL; DR pyro is not a good damage dealer itself, you will rely on other classes, if you want to farm well go Pyro2Linker2Sorc2En2.
If you want a good minions wizards Pyro2XSorc2Necro3 is fine.

I’ve not listed thaumaturge or other classes variants, i do not want to confuse you with so many alternatives without knowing your goal

1 Like

Just tested Pyro-linker- shadow.

It’s really good. linker makes up for your low DPs from pyro, while it also gives shadowmancer the chance to hit multiple targets with shadow thorns.

1 Like

Oh, my bad there. My primary focus is to farm/grind without a problem. Not to worry about how much I’ll have to spend in sp and hp potions. Not to rely too much in skill “combo rotation”. That’s why I took necromancer before. Although after the first balance update pyro linker had almost the same skill rotation cooldown, it was still hard to get the best of all mobs alone.
But I had in mind necromancer fo purely solo. I was unlucky to find partys back then. Nowdays doesn’t seems to be much of a problem now.
Thanks for the reply!

I don’t know how to reply multiply people :sad:

@peonage_parisi Thank you for the reply.
That is good to ear! Does the linker to shadow rotation consumes too much sp? Did you get a lot of mob aggro and took much damage?

With Enchanter2 you will have no SP problems, you will only use your AA

If you want to farm without problems i can suggest Pyro2Thauma3Sorc1Ench2 full SPR
Pyro2Linker2Sorc2En2 and Pyro2XSorc2Necro3 are good too
tomorrow i’ll try shadow

1 Like

so far no SP problems. Did not take much damage either as hangman and sleep kinda act as CC skills to avoid damage.

1 Like